The Fantasie of a Stepmother - Vol. 1 Ch. 60 - Epilogue 4 - The Ending of a Fairy Tale (5)

Dex-chan lover
Remember, this all never comes to pass in the present timeline... take it all as a 'what if' or 'alternate future' situation, since even Shuli deleted the memory and believed herself to be killed by a carriage accident down a cliff....

So this whole arc is just forced tearjerker and taking away time and effort to further the actual story....

please just continue with the present soon....

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad non of this has happened yet.
Fucking church.... Makes me sick to think they are doing all that for furthering their own glory.

Why are all of you confused. It’s the epilogue of this season showing what happened in the original timeline. It’s gonna go back to normal in season 2

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand. Why Jeremy want to kill that knight? and is Jeremy actually get along with Shuli at 1st timeline but got in a fight later on? I though he hate her at very begining.

Dex-chan lover
@jixiator
She didn't take part of the murder.
- She ask MC to f*ck of cause she didn't want any other female with her husband, even her step mum.
- MC said "okay"
- the knight complaint about MV cause she will miss her son mariage
- Spy tell the news to the church
- church plan to kill MC
- MC is killed

Ohara didn't take part of the murder, it's the church who used this opportunitie.

@634
He didn't like MC at first but well, with time and when he mature he understood MC wasn't a bad person. She try to protect them but was a child herself. He wanted to used his mariage at an opportunitie to restard with his step mum.
But his fiance tell his step mum to go away and he learn his mum got killed before he can try to talk to her and maybe become a family.

@634 the imperial knights most likely discovered Al in the crime scene and became the first suspect

@nijimurasan if your comment is any indication of what I am going to read from other commenters, I rather not continue to read forward. I agree w what you said in regards to Ohara, she has some faults and yes she’s made a mistake that unfortunately lead to a tragedy (on the timeline that our MC died), but I don’t hate her. Her actions where somewhat wicked but I can understand where she was coming from, she meant no malice to our Mc and of course she did not want her to die, she was just misguided and in a moment of weakness she succumbed to her emotions and said some things. She is still a good character and I still have love for her bc of the second timeline version of her (We are not too familiar w/ this version enough to completely understand her). She didn’t kill her or was part of this horrid plan, plus who is to say that our MC wasn’t going to die some other time by the church? As far as we know, the church wanted her dead wether it be that day or another day she was bound to leave or be out to visit somewhere or someone by carriage.

Dex-chan lover
Those children were fucking idiots. Even if their intentions were good, they should have known better than to "suprise" someone like that by talking shit about them to their face especially since they have treated shuli like shit ever since she arrived. And wtf is Streife? dont think we have seen them before, no?

Also, read on Mangadex just to support that translators

@xxxABCxxx summary, Nora is a captain of the most elite personal force of the emperor. He was just sent to be in charge of all the investigation. Also he doesn't speak to any of his family anymore

@AceTheBase yes they are idiots, the novel tries to soothe it by saying they were really trying to be nice to ahuli for the first time but o'hara manipulated the situation to just make it worse

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I just want to mention that the broken peridot brooch is behind Nora in the current cover...

I feels like the thread that binds all the pieces together has been revealed though not in detail

so in the past, i only know that she successfully brought them up and protected them but failed at being recognised as a mom to them but it wasn't the case in the end. Probs they weren't as appreciative of her in the first life as much in her second life, but there were still some respects and they recognised her contribution to them and the family to some extent. And Jeremy fully accepted her after he overhearing her last wish. She left thinking she did her job but failed at being a mother to them, and died tragically but in fact, she didn't fail at all. How sad, I'm glad that she had been given a second chance and she is changing beautifully.

I am so glad Shuli doesn't remember how she died in the first timeline. That must've been so painful since she was brutally killed.

Also, the knight who discovered her in the previous chapter was framed as murderer?? That's messed up.

Users who are viewing this thread