A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 60 - Epilogue 4 - The Ending of a Fairy Tale (5)

Can we get back to the other timeline 😖

Omg I read spoilers and this story 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

Double-page supporter
Rachel's expression, I can't...

dBKev1q.jpg

So Shulli's rebirth was probably the wish of all to change the past 😭😭😭 Luckily, the kids and Shulli were more honest with their feelings now

So this is not the ending season? Another season coming? Yey.

whoa wtf. Original timeline is literAlly so crazy, esp with shuli, nora, Jeremy all grown and with such diff expressions

I really like that the author shows us what happened after her death and why she died.
It gives such more impact for her second chance 👍

Well after long time but i see a lot of cmt said that they dont under why the church need to kill Shuli when after this day she no longer the head of family, well there are several reason i can think of:
[ul]The church need to make the Golden Lion house of empire weaken so they have great power over the Empire - After waiting for a chance to come they was stopped by a young girl so they very hate Shuli. Also even after Shuli not the head of family anymore they fear that the next head still take advice from Shuli and again hard for them to control. So if they kill Shuli they also make the next head unstable, one stone for 2 birds.[/ul]
[ul]casus belli, they need a new holy war again the pagan to increase church power, what is better than a well known and powerful marquess got kill by pagan and it is back by the angry son of the sad fate marquess - the church will gain more influence and even make the emperor bend[/ul]

I actually almost shed a tear. Urghalshsflahd my goodness the painnnn.
Though, I truly am enjoying all this angst and tragedy.
Aaahh Nora!!

I'm enjoying this story so much. 😭

Users who are viewing this thread