A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 61 - Epilogue 5 - The Ending of a Fairy Tale (6)

Damn that panel with Nora and Shuli when he says he yearns for her 😭. That was a beautiful masterpiece!

Any sign on this series getting licensed in English? I want to throw money at the creator and read official translation. This is so goooood of a story.

Just checked. It's licensed. Just no available in my country. (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

What I don’t understand, what is the purpose of the late marquess by marrying Shulli ? Is it any connection to how she resemble late Queen ?.

@TiaraFSeiei if i'm not wrong, the late marquess married Shulli so she can manage the household as the marquis' wife, and she'll manage the household until Jeremy is at his 'marriageable' age, so she can pass the title down to Jeremy.

would be funny if the cardinal doesn't save abington and therefore that other guy ratting the church out, huh, wouldn't that be funny

That’s it, I ship Nora and Shuli now.. he loved her in the first timeline asdfghjkl.
PLUS NORA LOOKS SO DAMN FINE and that freaking panel where he holds her 🥺

I just want to see the Cardinal and the royal family going down as gruesomely as possible... also O'Hara's family, they suck.

😭😭😭 I have been shiping Nora and Shuli the whole damn, but damn I wished for a better end for them. I cried so much, Shuli's dead is so damn sad already, even more with all the waiting at the wedding but they add Nora being in love in the past too and knowing all Shuli's secrets. It's killing me, him crying where she died and asking her to pretend he isn't. 😭😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread