A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 61 - Epilogue 5 - The Ending of a Fairy Tale (6)

Dex-chan lover
I want that Cardinal's head on a ceramic plater and then fed to the dogs.

Fed-Kun's army
......well i can't cry but seriously i already forgotten about this one but this new chapter broke the dam of feels again...damn .-.
also...are they gonna go with Season 2 after the epilogue? like seriously please don't end it with this sad and dark epilogue (dunno if it was mention but well i already forgot if it did)

🥺😭💘💔💔

Also wow, Nora looks so damn handsome in that one panel where he's holding Shuli.😳😍💘🥰🥰

Dex-chan lover
Heck. This is what happens when you double deal short haired blonde. F you for not caring about shuli's life but begging for someone else. F YOU
Many thanks

Oh man, adult Nora looks so fiiine. I like this arc so far, but I miss new Shuli's pov.

@KitsuVonKraft IKR?!
I wish to have the Cardinal's head on a plate!! But it seems that the Church's power is that strong. I wonder what Shuli's action in this timeline would turned out. Her not having the crown prince's attention in the past might also played a major factor.

@hewohamtaro @Shotmess check out my comment in page 4. There's a huge wall of text of me trying to explain the epilogue according to my interpretation hohoho

Nora loved her even in the past! 🥺

I’m curious if this backstory is just there for us or if it means that someone did something and turned back time? Did this story even have magic? I don’t remember anymore but I don’t think it did..

😭😭 This series is really something else. Haven't teared up for any other manhwa before 😭

Dex-chan lover
For what I understood, the knight was pissed with the family because shuli was going before the wedding happen, so he leaked the info to his "friend"... His friend, brainwashed by the cardinal (and the church) told him this and then he used it to kill shuli to his personal desire and to "reinforce" their influence to the empire to make the empire began a war against another country... I don't know, but I think this friend, seeing how the knight was abandoned will spill the beans and will be from him that nora will get the info he needs

I’m crying nora’s thought was perfectly pictured in this. The art is so beautiful for such a tragic story😭😭 and he loves her still for two lifetimes i can’t do this anymore😭😭😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread