The Fantasie of a Stepmother - Vol. 1 Ch. 61 - Epilogue 5 - The Ending of a Fairy Tale (6)

Woahh 18 people worked on this one chapter it looked difficult, thank you so much for all of your hard work. The chapter was stunning, seamless and heart wrenching all at once. I’ll literally never get over that panel of grown up Nora & Shuli 😭😭😭😭😭

Dex-chan lover
@saku_mochi
It supposedly implied to be Jeremy, in that he realized that he loved Shuli a while ago after her death.

Before Jeremy was about to be married to his fiancée, he wanted Shuli to stay with them for a while afterwards even though her contract was supposed to be fulfilled after Jeremy became of Age and married.

At this point, either Jeremy refused to admit to himself he romantically loved his foster mother or vaguely knew and wanted Shuli to be with the family, which set his fiancée off because her mother memories were previously thrown away after her father "found" a new woman to replace her. Fearing the same would happen to her she sent Shuli away and you know what happens next.

Dex-chan lover
you know who’s crying, shuli? its me, im crying. im crying for you and nora

Ok, but why does the epilogue just make me want the church to burn even more than I did in the non flashback portions. BURN BABY BURN.

Holy shit this whole chapter is both beautiful and so painful. My heart broke seeing nora here

Maybe this is the reason why shulli come back in time. Cause her death really bring misfortune to many and much people.

Awww Nora such a cutie and devoted man :"

A mastapiece honestly !!! Was such an maxing chapter the page with Nora and shulli 😭 but also who tf is abbington

This epilogue shattered my heart. Also if in this time line, they make Jeremy and Nora fight over Shulli I will not know how to feel

...anyone else a little lost in this chapter?

Also thank you scan team for your hard work!

Thanks for your hard work 😚❤️ This chapter is beautiful like always. I love you guys so much 😘😘

Dex-chan lover
Re: QCN I dunno, maybe I just don't cry easily these days...

But dang the kid grew the heck up.

@Zetazich Man the church got out with a light punishment, that's such a shame. I was hoping that they'd all have died a misarable death, every single one of them. My thirst for blood is not satiated...

Users who are viewing this thread