A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 61 - Epilogue 5 - The Ending of a Fairy Tale (6)

um not sure if my first comment posted and also I'm not sure if anyone's mentioned this yet but Lucretia is Johannes's sister, not the former marchioness :)

um not sure if my first comment posted and also I'm not sure if anyone's mentioned this yet but Lucretia is Johannes's sister, not the former marchioness :)

This is too sad I'll go and read previous chapters where she was reborn and happy cuz this is too heartbreaking T___T
Btw, I love art style more and more with every chapter! I mean I loved it before, but now I'm just ready to save every frame. It's so so so so beautiful!

This is too sad I'll go and read previous chapters where she was reborn and happy cuz this is too heartbreaking T___T
Btw, I love art style more and more with every chapter! I mean I loved it before, but now I'm just ready to save every frame. It's so so so so beautiful!

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Wait, what do you mean epilogue?? Is it really just ending like this? This is so left field wtf, I don't mind me some good tragedy but this isn't very impactful imo nor does it really add much to the story

@Wow_ie not him, but he was the only one who knew Shuli was going away and he told that blonde dude who worked for the cardinal. He didn't know that they were so sus, but he realized it in the end that it was his fault that led to her death.

@N2O no it isn't ending. Its just what happened in shuli original life this is needed because the next enemy is the cardinal, who orchestrated her death. We need some reasoning of why hes oppisng her so much.

Thoughts on chapter: I didn't cry. Sorry translator, I guess I sump fpr the cardinal. No actually, I didnt cry because I'm kinda confused on what exactly nora is saying. Other than that I cried 8n the last few chapter with the sibilings tryong to reconcile with shuli. Anyways, the art with Nora hugging Shuli was really beautiful . ty translator

Oh my Nora 😭😭😭😭

This chapter was just absolutely stunning
I swear I read it 3 times wow

Words just cant express how beautifully done this series is. The art, the dialog, and the mood it set is what sets it apart from so many of the other works in my favorites list

Beautiful absolutely beautiful

Also
Nora was in love with her
We got our confirmation bois

@N2O
as someone mentioned, no, this is not the end of the manhwa. It’s called “epilogue” because it’s about the first timeline. There’s still a lot left to the story so don’t worry :) many more chapters left!

anyone remember in chapter 35 when Nora says he's never seen Shuli cry? here he meets her for the first time when she's crying ;-;

hmmm nora was adorable at that panel aaaaa... but damn only if you knew shuli. You don't know the influence you have with EVERYONE... heck even us, who aren't even in your world xD

- adult Nora is fine as fuvk
- tears didn’t come out sadly so I forced myself to cry so that means I am not a simp for that bitchass cardinal. NEVER!!!

@areticentreader ahh no I wasn’t thinking of the right person TT I thought the late empress’s name was lucretia

Sorry translator, the moment that made me cry was Abington ;-;
Also, is this indicating that Nora will be Shulli's ml in the next timeline? I like Nora, but I won't support them unless Shulli likes him too.

Gosh.... it hurts so much that Shuli didn't even realize how there were people who cared for her, though that feelings were never sent her way, so I understand her pain.

I love the art. They are truly beautiful. Shuli looks amazing and adult Nora is so fine.
The author truly had me in their hand lol.

And well that mf cardonald just had to ruin my day by showing up. Guess Abington couldn't handle the shock and guilt, so much that he went insane.

Users who are viewing this thread