A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 61 - Epilogue 5 - The Ending of a Fairy Tale (6)

Fed-Kun's army
Pain...
That panel with Nora holding Shuli in the white flowy dress ... such beauty. The past was truly a tragedy.
@poppingpotato Same. He was hurting from Shuili's death so much too.

Nora ;————;
My heart cries for him, he loved Shuli so much in the past too. They really are made for each other
Really the first timeline is so depressing 😔
EVERYONE SUFFERED SO MUCHHHHHHH
Like it’s the kids third time losing a parent figure in their life and I can’t- ;—;
Fuck Nora’s dad caring for your dead love’s son more than your own son :////
And fuck the cardinal and the pope, YOU BITCHES BETTER SUFFER IN THE PRESENT TIMELINE AGHHH

Weeeell if it wasn't publicly known he was Secret Police, he could've courted her 👀
Y'know, to 'keep an eye' 😎

The panel of nova and shuli omg stunning! I hope they get to have their happy ending in the other timeline 😭

Aaaah to see Nora letting lose on that priest from hell ❣️
OFF WITH HIS HEAD NORA!! Chop it of!

That panel with Nora an Shuli was just BEAUTIFUL!

i hope nora uncovers the truth soon. also is this the end or just showing what happened in her previous life and will go back to the 2nd life?

Can someone explain what it means by "epilogue?" Will the story stay in the old timeline, or will it return to the happy family vibes?

Tbh it's really hard for me to see Noah as a man/adult that is appropriate for Suli. Just my opinion.

But the longing and love from him is evident

I think the one waiting for execution is Abington Albert the Knight Captain from Nuschwanstein. And the one visiting him is the female vice captain Everette.

Jeremy almost killed him when the Strife showed up.
He's also the friend of a guy who spilled Shuli route and schedule to Cardinal.

Albrecht is different person, he's not here at all except nagging young Nora

@nope_wasnt_me By "epilogue" it most likely means that this is the end for the past timeline now that almost everything has been uncovered surrounding Shuli's death. It may also be a play on words just like how an epilogue comes after the end of a story, we're getting an "epilogue" after Shuli's death (Basically, how that timeline continued without Shuli). Definitely not the end of the series (main timeline) since there are still many unanswered questions surrounding the late empress.

We only get to live our life once. When we choose all the wrong choices in life, we can only choose to either move forward or ending it all. Sometimes, other people think that the choices you're making are wrong and they condemn it without hearing the truth. When the truth unveiled itself, different from what they expected, will they still condemn it?

It is some of the lesson I learned in this chapter. There're always things to learn in everything, even if they say it's only comic and thus fictional

Users who are viewing this thread