A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 62 - Epilogue 6 - The Ending of a Fairy Tale (7)

Shout out to the staff corner for neutralizing my depressed heart, 'prince thebaldo' lol i will never read the real name the way i used to anymore. I wonder will the prince involved in Shuli's life on this timeline as well?

I know its bad for thinking like this, but somehow im slightly satisfied seeing the neuchwanstein kids feel bottomless guilt. Like yeah we all know they're actually adore shuli, but what make it so hard to treat her better while she's still beside you :(
It really such a pain whenever read this Epilogue to the point that i can't cry anymore.... IM JOKING WHO WOULD NOT CRY SEEING URI NORA AND SHULI SUFFERING LIKE THAT.

Dex-chan lover
This is interesting. It's the story after Shuli died and was brought back. The world she left behind... Continues without her.

Dex-chan lover
Mmmm fuck. There goes the tears again. Everyone shares fault (except the church has HELLA fault FUCK EM) and it really hits home that you really oughta be clear when you love someone. Because, i mean, whoever you love may not know. And all that shuli's kids have left is regret :(

Jeremy is already going mad, i wonder how badly the other kids are doing.

This is heartbreaking 😭 I hope the second timeline works out better, so many things were left unsaid in the first one and Shuli ended up dying thinking she was all alone...also daaaamn adult Nora is fiiiiine

my instant reaction to seeing nora in that yummy panel: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

my reaction to the rest of the chapter: :(((((((((((((((

chappie hit hard in the feels 😔😔

gotta love the staff tho "Thebaldo" made me crack up

Omg I am literally crying...How can the world do this to Shuli and those wonderful persons who have a soft part deep in their hearts

Contributor
Next chapter will probably be the captzin execution :(

Nice to see Nora saying facts.

And i guess this epilogue arc will show us why she was send back to the past.

The Cardinal and the evil Church... just ruining the lives of these precious people for their own gain. T-T They could have had a happy ending together in their first lives. Shuli could realized that she was loved by them and her hardwork was appreciated by them. When one action could unintentionally lead to so many bad things.

Users who are viewing this thread