A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 62 - Epilogue 6 - The Ending of a Fairy Tale (7)

I'm sorry, the male leads are so FINE 😭😭 it's sad but I'm so distracted by their pretty faces and amazing bodies... shuli better make the most out of them in her second life or istg.. her second chance was definitely for Nora and Jeremy to show her their abs at least once

Honestly, the only person I feel sorry for in all of this is Shuli who tried to make the best of her situation.

I don't feel for the blonde religious dude who got played for a fool, I don't feel for Jeremy who was so one-track minded, I don't feel for the kids who continually made Shuli feel like she didn't belong and made it a joke.

Of course, no one in the cast is clean, and that's what makes it great, they all have good and bad sides - just that no one tugs at my heartstrings. Honestly, not even Nora lol

I'm pretty this arc will run a few chapters more so prepare many tissues and other stuff to avoid emotional break down. 😩😩😩

Thank you for the translation guys!!

I kinda want this to be the main story because I think it's a great starting point instead of having the heroine going back in time and fix stuff (good luck fixing the church lol)
This could have been a great thriller, imo. Also, knowing that Jeremy is the second male lead is... That dude might never found happiness because he's too deeply in love yet they had a cold relationship before the reset. Imagine now his love with a heartwarming relationship he will never let go 🙄

Thank- *sniffle* thank you so much- *hiccup* for the chapter... *starts bawling*💞💞💞💘💘💘😭😭😭👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼💐💐💐💐

thank you for the chapter and your hard work💞💓💕
btw prince lethran - isnt it second prince? in other translation his name was Reitlen??or smth
cuz shuri said that in the past elias pushed? second prince and she had to beg for forgiveness and i guess here its that situation so.....i suppose she talked about second prince not Theobald
anyways the art the emotions chefs kiss as always

I just love this story in general. I'm continuously speechless every update. I just, I can't HAHAHAHAHA top tier

Honestly, I am so glad that we get to know what happened after her death. Usually with stories like these (reincarnation, time travel, isekai, villainess, ect) we don’t know what happened or people’s reactions after they died and it alaways made me curious 👀👀👀

Fed-Kun's army
@Aslinn Actually I feel like on the first timeline since he had kept his feelings secret and only saw her being an outcast in the family, he probably had this skewed idealised vision that only he could protect her and love her.
While on the "present" timeline, she has a loving family and he values her feelings and wellbeing above his own desires. So he'll definitely give up his crush on her just to see her have the happy family she always wanted.

still a very chilling experience to see flashbacks of the original timeline after all this time. very sad and touching "all along, we loved you/you saved us" on everyone's ends

So far this is the most thrilled and full-in-depth reincarnation manhwa I've ever read. The character and story development are amazing, and never actually thought we will be getting a flashback story like this. I don't want to make any speculations for now and just want to enjoy the story, crying.

Users who are viewing this thread