A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 62 - Epilogue 6 - The Ending of a Fairy Tale (7)

when will we go back to the current timeline. its nice seeing nora all grown up but this is just so angsty and sad. I miss Shuli T_T

The reason why I hate going to church is in this one, everyone says "it's the will of God" but the "will of Money". Like wtf's wrong with Christianity I fokin hate their teaching where they forced people to donate for them every single session!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH GOD I FUKIN HATE THOSE FAKE PRIEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Double-page supporter
Okay so is it just me or is that Cardinal very into Shuli? Like I'm getting some Frolo vibes.

Maaaann this just further my fears that religions are just cults and its better to just be atheists

Double-page supporter
Man, this epilogue got me fucked up. Communicate with the people you love folks.
Also, fuck me, I forgot she's 16 during this??

Reading these last few chapter of what happened before and after her death in her first life, was so heart breaking. The fact that they loved one another but never said anything makes my heart constrict. Also that Cardinal is so obsessed with her, it's really weird.

I cried and this chapter was great, but I am a compulsive nitpicker. And it is too late for me. So I am going to point it out. Prince Reithan (mentioned in end notes), or however you are supposed to spell it, is the second prince. Theobald's younger half brother. It wasn't a mistake on the artist's part, during the Christmas ball Reithan and Elias scuffle and Shuli's subsequent plea during the first timeline was mentioned in a flashback.

And in last chapter, also mentioned in end notes, where a character namelist was shown, the first Marchioness' name was listed as Lucretia and not Alicia. Lucretia is Johannes' sister.

I am sorry for nitpicking. Maybe this not the place. But it gives me joy in almost equal measurements of embarrassment.

Lol church? Yeah, no. These guys are so shady they're basically a cult with a greedy/selfish leader.

I can see if this epilogue timeline ends terribly (or the unlikely long run where the power-hungry bench loses...but i feel like that would be enough material for a whole other story).
I just wanna see Shuli happy again...so much went on in the past timeline...girl deserves the world ;n;

Thank you for the chapter 😭😭😭😭😭 the fact that Jeremy has so much regrets makes my heart hurt so much and especially when I see Nora talking to Jeremy about Shuli..he loved her so much too😭😭

ok in shuli's second life i really love the kids but am i the only one who's mad at them? like fuck if you had treated her better and been grateful maybe she wouldnt have left alone and died alone. people who can't express their true positive feelings bc of pride or arrogance piss me the fuck off

Im cutting onion okay? This isnt tears.... 😢
But shit this epilogue kills me the most cz those kids only try to be nice when jeremy about to get married... Like seriously my babies, pleaseee dont do that.

Users who are viewing this thread