A Story About a Hallucinatory Girl - Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Whelp can't wait to see that he lived & now his hallucinations are even worse & nightmare inducing. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
here's an idea, bro (if you live)
ask the hallucination to help you with your work or creative endeavors. maybe it'll be better than chatgpt

tho I suppose if he had that kind of thought process, he wouldn't be having a persistent hallucination in the first place. it'd probably naturally dissipate once you start testing the extents of what it can do

Last edited:
Supporter
It's what happens when Hamita cooks...
What-are-the-Top-Causes-of-Kitchen-Fires-1280x720.jpg

Dex-chan lover
here's an idea, bro (if you live)
ask the hallucination to help you with your work or creative endeavors. maybe it'll be better than chatgpt

tho I suppose if he had that kind of thought process, he wouldn't be having a persistent hallucination in the first place. it'd probably naturally dissipate once you start testing the extents of what it can do
Unless it's not psychological illness but physical one, I mean if his braincells are actually damaged the halucinations probably will stay no matter what he do until the cell is recovered.

Dex-chan lover
It'll turn out he's her hallucination and she's in the hospital with a coma. Him getting hit will be the trigger for her to wake up

Dex-chan lover
I'm amazed how could others predicted this without looking at the raws?? I mean yeah he got hit by the car 😅

Users who are viewing this thread