A Story About an Office Lady Getting Attached to a Delinquent High School Boy She Met at an Arcade - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Maybe the dude has the long covid.

I wonder if those rapey nanpa types really plague Japan as much as myriad manga make it look like. When I checked actual RL nanpa documents, it didn't seem to involve oppressive and aggressive, physical pressure to force someone into sexual acts. It's described as keeping hitting on so many women that you finally get lucky. Or just enjoying the act of hitting on them in general. But perhaps the Youtube videos I watched back in the day were actually whitewashed.
Exaggeration is common in anime and manga... And uncommon shit is more common because they like the trope of the ML saving the FL....

Double-page supporter
Thank you for the translation! On another note, I'm really against these so call criticism. They are merely insults at this point. They didn't point out where to improve, except for a few people who did give proofread, and just slander the translator. You know people got feelings and will get hurt with those words right? Imagine being in that situation, when your boss insult you like that. And this person even do it for free. I can't believe you guys. It's sad that this community can't get rid of these types of people.

Users who are viewing this thread