April Fool's Collection 2024 - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - A Story About an Office Lady Getting Attached to a Delinquent High School Boy She Met at an Arcade - do…

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for picking this up... even if this is an obvious April Fools joke. It will at the very least put this on the map for translators to pick up...

Why put that on the panel instead of on the white??? I feel it'd be more believable if you did it on the white...

Power Uploader
Thank you for picking this up... even if this is an obvious April Fools joke. It will at the very least put this on the map for translators to pick up...

Why put that on the panel instead of on the white??? I feel it'd be more believable if you did it on the white...
I'm picking this up on my real group, just pushed this out bc the real redrawing isnt done yet and felt like being mr funnyman.

Dex-chan lover
Yep lol, it never gets funny unfortunately.
I'm not gonna lie, I enjoy apeiifools chapters but they gotta put more effort into it then just being shitposts.

To this day I remember an april fools Magi chapter from around 2017 that was fkin hilarious.

Dex-chan lover
Yep lol, it never gets funny unfortunately.
Arguably there are a couple that pull it off really well... but there are many like this where it's just utter shit...

8 months since the last update and it's an April 1st joke chapter...

Dex-chan lover
People hating even though they're officially picking up the series

It never fails to amuse me all the butt hurt comments on April fools chapters every year, I see it more as traditions for groups, which I think is important as I've seen a many groups retire or become completely inactive, it's just part of the site now, though I do recall an unofficial contest concerning the best April Fools gag chapter or something in my early years on the site.

Dex-chan lover
Arguably there are a couple that pull it off really well... but there are many like this where it's just utter shit...

8 months since the last update and it's an April 1st joke chapter...
Like I said, they gotta work harder than /b level shitposts.

I will say the collective Internet outrage of being slightly inconvenienced on a site for 24 hours (less usually as most sites have a revert button) is sad. The Internet used to be fun around this time.

People hating even though they're officially picking up the series

It never fails to amuse me all the butt hurt comments on April fools chapters every year, I see it more as traditions for groups, which I think is important as I've seen a many groups retire or become completely inactive, it's just part of the site now, though I do recall an unofficial contest concerning the best April Fools gag chapter or something in my early years on the site.
Do you think this one in particular would have a shot at winning a contest like that? Do you find it funny?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking this up, ngl I thought this was only 4 chapters or smth
Also I can't believe you've done this

Users who are viewing this thread