A Story About an Office Lady Getting Attached to a Delinquent High School Boy She Met at an Arcade - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Maybe the dude has the long covid.

I wonder if those rapey nanpa types really plague Japan as much as myriad manga make it look like. When I checked actual RL nanpa documents, it didn't seem to involve oppressive and aggressive, physical pressure to force someone into sexual acts. It's described as keeping hitting on so many women that you finally get lucky. Or just enjoying the act of hitting on them in general. But perhaps the Youtube videos I watched back in the day were actually whitewashed.

Dex-chan lover
"why are you at here" wrong. Why are you here
"You.. wearing uniform" wrong. at least a uniform
"station" wrong, plural
"japanese" in the bubbles
letters out of the bubbles
random shit in the bubbles
These are only from page 2.

An automated googletranslate hook could do this better.

Dex-chan lover
Bro if you're just going to criticize and make fun of the man at least do it correctly, and he's doing it from his own volition and you really can't just drop this comment saying that you could do the typesetting redrawing and translating better, and if you can, go ahead but I don't see anything.

On another note, thank you for the translations so far.

Dex-chan lover
sad to see you dropping this , i'm fine with just getting the context tbh rather than not reading at all , those people who are only just pointlessly criticizing can't do shit themselves :shamihuh: . thank you for giving it a try regardless.

Dex-chan lover
"why are you at here" wrong. Why are you here
"You.. wearing uniform" wrong. at least a uniform
"station" wrong, plural
"japanese" in the bubbles
letters out of the bubbles
random shit in the bubbles
These are only from page 2.

just post the raws man. This isn't english

It's a free translation, if you don't like then it don't read it. If you think you could do a better job yourself, then do it.

Don't be a begging chooser.

Dex-chan lover
It seems like it could become a cutesy story but we all know that if you play fighting games, you're going to hell
can't wait for chapter 4 where they'll be playing guilty gear in beelzebub's lair

Dex-chan lover
Maybe the dude has the long covid.

I wonder if those rapey nanpa types really plague Japan as much as myriad manga make it look like. When I checked actual RL nanpa documents, it didn't seem to involve oppressive and aggressive, physical pressure to force someone into sexual acts. It's described as keeping hitting on so many women that you finally get lucky. Or just enjoying the act of hitting on them in general. But perhaps the Youtube videos I watched back in the day were actually whitewashed.
I wonder the same thing. I know Japan is a pretty conservative country, in the sense that women unaccompanied are seen as potential victims, and also their own culture of leaving things alone and not standing out under any circumstance as imperative leads to women not wanting to raise a voice against assault, while a woman from a different country might cry out and make a fuzz about someone touching or saying something indecent to them. I want to believe that there aren't that many rapey men out there and it's just a common trope.

Dex-chan lover
I appreciate the work you've done, it's not the greatest lines but it was readable.

To the people in this discussion that are aggressively attacking the guy, instead of coming off like a dick and being ignored, be contructive to @IWantALoli instead of the crap I'm seeing in here.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder the same thing. I know Japan is a pretty conservative country, in the sense that women unaccompanied are seen as potential victims, and also their own culture of leaving things alone and not standing out under any circumstance as imperative leads to women not wanting to raise a voice against assault, while a woman from a different country might cry out and make a fuzz about someone touching or saying something indecent to them. I want to believe that there aren't that many rapey men out there and it's just a common trope.
From what I know rape rates in japan the last year sharply increased (or at least reported) so I'd say it actually is bad there.

Dex-chan lover
From what I know rape rates in japan the last year sharply increased (or at least reported) so I'd say it actually is bad there.
Maybe it's that women are reporting more incidents than before, and that's a good thing since it's at least showing the culture is changing a bit. Hope they keep raising their voices and stand against abuse of all kind.

Dex-chan lover
Sad to see you droppin this. But still, thank you so much for puttin your time and effort into this, while we're readin it for granted. Ngl I really hope more people understand this.

Thanks again man, hope youre doin well out there
images

Users who are viewing this thread