A Story About Confessing Before the End of the World - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
*form three* "I can take out a mountain with low effort." *form four* "If I take out this meteor I'll die." What?
@icarushector See Freeza.

Dex-chan lover
@Samhill

She didn't take out the entire mountain, she just made a large hole through it.

A meteorite can still do a lot of damage, even if a large hole is made through it

Fed-Kun's army
@Samhill Well, presumably since the meteor is moving at planet-wrecking velocity (plus we never get a clear view of just how big it was), whereas the mountain is just sitting there, there's a difference in the amount of power needed to destroy/counter it. Also, there doesn't seem to be any debris from the meteor seeing as how the town is still in one piece after, compared to Saitama in One-Punch Man doing a similar feat ending up with a bunch of... admittedly smaller and relatively less damaging... meteorites raining down, so she had to have either been using more power to blast it away entirely/atomize it, and/or deflect any remnants and her own shockwave back up into space.

Fed-Kun's army
Is this the same author that make The Abs Knight Leo and idiot Fooly? If so, then this need to be serialized asap! No, even better yet, make this two existed in a crossover with Leo & Fooly!

Double-page supporter
I mean they're not bad, but it is bad to write the exact same characters every single time you set out to write anything

Dex-chan lover
Dear mangaka, the world is a bit bigger than Japan
If the meteorite is big enough/ traveling at high enough speed, That won't matter, the meteorite can inpact pretty much anywhere and the planet is still fucked.

Wnf

Dex-chan lover
@Randomizer the side effects of a meteor the size of japan or even Tokyo hitting the earth is definitely enough to kill off humanity. I mean you only have to look at the dinosaurs to know that the earth doesn't have to physically get destroyed for mostly everything to die from the result of a meteor hitting it.

how good is it our current technology for detecting a meteor , i mean... it only anounced at the very last hour before impact ... and that is a city size meteor / asteroid

Dex-chan lover
@Serelanordir Playing the devils advocate:

From the governments POV it would be wise to cover it up, to try and do something about it 'in peace'. Can you imagine the mayhem that would happen because people found out they would die soon?

Sure not everyone, but out of the billions running around, there's definitely a portion that would go "Fuck it"

Amateur astrologists and leakers on other hand would make sure that it wouldn't be a 'secret, secret'.

Uhm, it's kinda funny how people think the entire humanity would be destroyed if a meteorite would hit it (Lets discuss same size as the dinosaurs) now, first of all, the landmass millions of years ago, was one BIG landmass and the meteor hit on that landmass and killed off most life, google pangea for a picture, so I'm pretty sure unless Earth was destroyed, then humanity would survive, especially with the technology we have, we'd be able to survive without a atmosphere, we're pretty much like cockroaches at this point.
Still a good read tho, we love to see it contiune further either before or after the meteorite disaster.

Users who are viewing this thread