A Story about Living with a Ghost who will Attain Enlightenment in a Year. - Ch. 19

What were you all expecting from a ghost? To suddenly materialize out of no where?

Yeah there is going to be an age gap. He fell in love with either:
1) The reincarnation of the ghost (had to wait at least 18 years anyway).
Or,
2) Someone that looks like the ghost (those dont happen too often).

Not to mention age gaps are normal. What matter is that people love each other and that they are of legal age.

Also why are people complaining that the guy survived, managed to find love again, and became happily married?

Ending is a letdown, but a least it was a happy one and doesn't ruin perception of manga overall too much.

@A31D31N
Y'all need to keep your morals in check and make sure there's logical backing to your claims as to why a situation is "wrong" or "weird".
Sir, your point of view makes actual sense and thus - illegal. You have to be put in normie training camp to re-learn how to hate (or, in lighter cases, to call them wrong/weird/creepy/...) things and people for no actual reason. Please, follow me.

Jokes aside, I wish such way of thinkin were more popular. Also, have a good day.

Dex-chan lover
Complaints about the age gap are found.
I'm pretty mixed about it. Like I've seen IRL age gaps of 10 years before. 24 years is DEFINITELY massive.

Dex-chan lover
I can't help but savour people's exasperation over age gaps whenever I have the chance. Is delicious

Aggregator gang
@MCP1986 here they found a romance that transcended time and life, but complain about age gaps.

So what if a girl is 20 and dude is 44 lmao. I've seen 60 year olds marry 40 year olds IRL

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if she remembered everything. She didn't seem to say anything when MC explained to his mom the situation but she didn't look confused.

i dont get why people complaining about age gap, i have relatives that are 20 years apart when they are married, and it was of legal age. They are still living happily and i dont get why outsiders keep looking for opportunity to make their life living hell

Double-page supporter
After reading the comments, I'm dumbfounded by the fact that many people doesn't really get how reincarnation work. I blame those shitty Isekais for giving the wrong idea about reincarnation.

I'm Buddhism, Hinduism and Shintoism, the soul will reincarnate as a new born after dead. She enlightened when MC was 24 and reborn as a new born baby. That explains why there's 20 years she gap because, obviously, you can't write the story about MC marrying an underage girl. That's damn wrong!

I can't understand why many people are complaining, seriously. Did you expect the ghost to suddenly materialize our of no where? That makes less sense than making her reincarnate, TBH.

Dex-chan lover
I think the people that really need to shut the fuck up are the ones complaining about the people who don't like the age gap, lmao. We have evey right to not like it and find it weird. It's ironic as hell that y'all talk about moral high horses while being on a moral high horse yourselves. You're pretty stupid and close-minded yourselves for thinking that people who dislike these age gaps have no legitimate reasons for disliking it, saying they need to recheck their morals and whatnot. Especially when there are OBVIOUS ISSUES when it comes to that kind of relationship. Seriously, use your fucking brains a little. No one judged you guys for being okay with the age gap, but you sure as hell are judging people who aren't.

Saying that age doesn't matter (I'm talking legal ages) is really fucking stupid. Putting morals aside, there are tons of negatives that come with a that big of an age gap. My parents only have a 10-year one and you can already see many issues that come with it. I can't fucking imagine a 24-year one. It didn't need to be there, you're working with ghosts so you can do whatever the fuck you want anyway.

Finally, this shit is seriously questionable when it's coming from a media that's way too obsessed with under-age youth and that VERY OFTEN oversexualizes under-age girls.

@ohms No, we fucking get it, we just don't like how it played out. If you're gonna have a story about a fucking ghost, you can do anything with it, there didn't NEED to be an age gap.

@A31D31N Ik saying cringe is cringeworthy in and of itself, but holy fucking shit. Also, pretty ironic when saying stupid shit like normie is a trend itself. None of what you said was a well thought-out rebuttal, it's generic shit you can find on any facebook post.

@Temperans
Double reincarnation/reincarnationg as his daughter/waking up from coma/etc. Or double switcheroo, he was actually a ghost and she was alive. Or he was simply insane(from tumor or whatever) and she was alive and near him the whole time, he just imagined her as a ghost. Or end story when she disappeared.
Or if she understood that she was killing him figuratively by tying his life to a ghost and literally by being life-draining ghost. Or same scenario but he was her old boyfriend all along, he didnt dump her, she just died and he kept her as a ghost. Both scenarios involve enlightenment.
>Also why are people complaining that the guy survived, managed to find love again, and became happily married?
Its deus ex machina with "its legal, btw" and "he spend 20+24 years alone, but absolutely nothing happened and he didnt even age a day. Half century of loneliness is no big deal."

Fed-Kun's army
What's with this war in the comments section? Stop bitching and just be happy about the happy ending like cmon

Users who are viewing this thread