A Story about Living with a Ghost who will Attain Enlightenment in a Year. - Ch. 19

24 years is weird as fuck and a little disgusting, but I dont see the same complaints about Tawawa mondays with the exact same age gap. Mother fucker gonna probably be dead by the time she is 30 and their kid is 10 rofl.

Group Leader
Any of you guys know of the actor Michael Douglas? He married Catherine Zeta-Jones, 25 years younger than him, and they're still together 20 years later.

Dex-chan lover
Eh my parents were 20 apart. Nothing weird for me lol.

Just got to be prepared that one will die well before the other.

Edit-
32 years of happy marriage and according to her, my mom won't remarry.
I still miss you dad.

Don't give a shit about the age gap, just sucks he had to wait 20 years.

@Toon_Jay

I think the people that really need to shut the fuck up are the ones complaining about the people who like the age gap, lmao. We have evey right to like it and find it nice. It's ironic as hell that y'all talk about moral high horses while being on a moral high horse yourselves. You're pretty stupid and close-minded yourselves for thinking that people who like these age gaps have no legitimate reasons for liking it, saying they need to recheck their morals and whatnot. Especially when there are not OBVIOUS ISSUES when it comes to that kind of relationship. Seriously, use your fucking brains a little. No one judged you guys for being against with the age gap, but you sure as hell are judging people who are.

Tdlr: stop projecting, there are a lot of people with that type of relationships, if you don't like it shut up. My parents are 20 years apart, nothing weird here.

It looks you are the one obsessed with those type of relationships.

What a relief, it was a bit cliche, but they had a happy ending, she deserved this, someone who considers and treasures her, I'm glad he didn't give up in 20 years !? amazing.
Despite being of horror, it ended well, now to wait for the next work of the author.

WHOO!! HAPPY ENDING FTW!!! This was amazing. Even more so when you think about the level of the feelings involved in a story like this.....I'm not crying! You're crying!!! 😭

@Toon_Jay

We have evey right to not like it and find it weird.
You have have every right to like or dislike whatever you want. You have every right to find or not to find weird whatever you want. You have every right to claim weird whatever you want.
Others have every right to claim non-weird whatever they want.
Others have every right to claim your opinion based on nothing and thus - bullshit, and to call you out on your judgmental position, given there is no ground other than narrow-mindnes for judging.
This is how it works.

You're pretty stupid and close-minded yourselves for thinking that people who dislike these age gaps have no legitimate reasons for disliking it, saying they need to recheck their morals and whatnot.
So what's those legitimate reasons?

Especially when there are OBVIOUS ISSUES when it comes to that kind of relationship.
Ok, are you goin to name "legitimate reasons" or not?

Seriously, use your fucking brains a little.
So no, you are not? Figures.

Saying that age doesn't matter (I'm talking legal ages) is really fucking stupid.
20+* y.o. and 44 y.o. is both legal. This line is off the mark.

*fun fact. Sakura recognized the the guy, which means she keeps her memories from previous life, or, at least, from ghost-part of her life, so she is (much) older than 20 and might be even older than MC.

Putting morals aside,
Awesome start, let's see what follows. [sarcasm]

there are tons of negatives that come with a that big of an age gap.
Like bein from different generation and therefore havin different mindsets? You might just as well call any relationships between people from different countries or even cities weird/wrong/whatews for exactly same reason. Would you? Or said reason are not really a reason?

My parents only have a 10-year one and you can already see many issues that come with it.
Do you remember that their weird/wrong/issued relationships is how you were born?

Well, anyways, any relationships may have however many possible issues, if two consensual adults consent to them (and 20+ y.o. and 44 y.o. is both adults capable of consent) you have no ground to call it weird. End of the story.

Finally, this shit is seriously questionable when it's coming from a media that's way too obsessed with under-age youth and that VERY OFTEN oversexualizes under-age girls.
20+ y.o. and 44 y.o. This line is also off the mark.

@dennis37
Ah, you were faster. And probably neater. Nice.

@Toon_Jay the only weird thing about the relationship is him still being okay with dating someone he witnessed pass over. I feel like at least for me watching someone basically die their second time would be a deterrent.

Group Leader
From a Ghost lover to a lolicon.
Boy, seems pretty accurate from all of us chuunis lol.

Double-page supporter
Short and simple.
I give it a reincarnation / 10

ight see ya and have a nice day

Double-page supporter
As long as it's the same Sakura I don't really think there should be a problem, I mean, they'd be the same age in that case

Users who are viewing this thread