A Story About My Girlfriend Whose Personality Changes Everyday

So i guess if you had sex on one day, then the other days will get jelous and youll eventually have sex everyday

Double-page supporter
Is this a side webmanga the Kitada is doing? Interesting if so, these kind of stuff is always fun to follow.

Multiple Personality Disorder is very outdated, the more current terminology would be DID, Dissociative Identity Disorder. People with DID usually have experienced great trama in their past, so now I’m wondering what her backstory is

Only one important question, if they haven't had sex then who will be the representative who take the role of the "first time"?
Imagine the 7 of them shared and connected the same feelings both mental and physical together and the representative have a mind break, that's seven times the normal pleasure.
Nevertheless it's a good read for passing some free time.

If I met one person in real life who has MPD or DID, I'll contemplate what kind of trauma they experience in the past. It's Defense Mechanism.

What happened in chapter 2 is very real possibility. One personality might be attracted, but it doesn't mean all of them feel the same thing. Knowledge and emotion are two very different things.

I hope this get the attention they deserve.

Dex-chan lover
Awesome (fairly) unique concept. It easily has great potential. 8/10.
... Does anyone know if this is planned to continue? I only see three chapters from the mangaka. If anyone knows, please @ me.

Double-page supporter
This is a good read!!,mc is a chad and all waifus are great!!!

Group Leader
Checked the raws, new chapter hasn’t been released since September 2020.

Group Leader
If a new chapter gets posted, I'll be sure to upload it here soon after :)

Users who are viewing this thread