A Story About Spending a Little More Time With an Eccentric Girl - Oneshot

@GNetNe I don't remembers the names. Stuff like that one with the virtual girlfriend. Maybe "fucked" isn't the right word, they're not really fucked up or anything, just sad.

I always wonder if people who make this kind of shit realize they're just making lonely and suicidal people even more lonely and suicidal
@BCS Compare and contrast with
I'm glad I get to read something wholesome after the fucked oneshots that made it into the top views the last couple days
It's actually the sheer number of "uwuu wholesome" comments on here that I find more unsettling than all those edgy fucked-up one-shots out there (not that I care much for those either btw). To be sure, I'm all for light and upbeat fluff to take the edge off things, but this one is just shallow to an offensive degree

Dex-chan lover
A little too unrealistic for me. But it was still pretty cute.

it hits different
sure, it's shallow
sure, it skips like 21305 steps
but you know what?
I'm lonely and miserable. You might invalidate what I say because I'm not suicidal, but this shit in my eyes was wholesome 7/10 and that's already saying a lot

Group Leader
@dvaranigra from what I gather, the folks in the first panel are his parents who are shocked/glad to see him since he went missing for some time and they didn't know what happened to him. As for the other 2 panels, the guy's just running up to meet the girl and she's happy to see him, prolly

Dex-chan lover
I don’t like the idea that if you are just about kill yourself for whatever reason, unless someone as innocent, kind or simply good, come to your life then is worthless, there is much more for live, you just have to pick one reason for, I guess.
Still this is wholesome and give me a nice feeling, thanks for this!

dont know wut happened but ill just say it was some good shit cuz thats wut everyone else is saying💩

Users who are viewing this thread