A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman - Ch. 118 - The Imperial Knight and Unrequited Love

@jokerxhisoka

It definitely was cliche, but to be fair, nobody gets to decide what's important to someone else except for that person. Something cliche and stupid to you may be the most important reason in the world to someone else. Something insignificant to you may be another person's sole driving force.

Contributor
@Guytsu he is a fictional character and this is a work made to entertain. THE AUTHOR can decide what's important for his fictional characters, but he chose the easy route and used the suspension bridge effect, which obviously lowers the quality of the work. Aren't you taking fictional characters a little too serious?

Double-page supporter
wish theyd finally just get them together as a couple, figure out some weird powder that cures fooly and we just get some chapters of them going on adventures

Dex-chan lover
Fleur x Melvie let's go.

Also Melvie's eye tattoo is on the wrong side lol. Supposed to be on her right eye.

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Bring back the old cover for the index page, there's a severe lack of abs in this one :mad:

Dex-chan lover
Damn so it’s finally time to hard deconfirm and sink ships

We nesting the end folks!
It’s been a pleasure sailing with you all

Contributor
@Guytsu you were talking about the characters as if they were real individuals, that's why I said you were taking them too seriously.

@jokerxhisoka

What does that matter? My point is just as valid. Characters can be written to care about things you don't care about, and characters in stories can have displayed emotions and feelings to situations that emulate real world scenarios. And when I say "you", I don't mean you specifically, but a person in general. Just so you know, again, that I'm not trying to get on your case or anything. It really was just a casual response.

Users who are viewing this thread