A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman - Ch. 123 - The Female Knight and the Birth of the Demon Lo…

@Zenbonzakura: don't turn away from it. from the beginning till now, knight always receive fooly help. so it's now her turn to help him. If not, the author wouldn't need to add that flashback

Double-page supporter
@regalia001 | Nah, pretty sure he's already dead in the Demon Leo's world
"How did he die?" is probably due to an accident/incident that happened either because she rejected him or because it was too late to make a confession. Suicide is also a probability.
[For clarification mods/admins, this is just heavy speculation that resulted in a lot of hypotheses (plural), I don't have the ability to see into the future]

Merry late Christmas for everyone who's reading this

Dex-chan lover
It’s a shame the process of her falling in love with fooly was treated like an on and off switch in her head. Fun story tho

Fed-Kun's army
Despite how much the manga implies Fooly will die, I believe it’s just not gonna happen. I’m betting at the last second he gets saved (probs the life force of the defeated demon lord or whatever)

Anyway, that last page was cute af

Fed-Kun's army
I truly like this manga but you can feel the author trying to quickly land this Boeing in a storm.

I feel a chapter coming up where leo finds out the risks of heali g magic and avoides folly oit of guilt

Dex-chan lover
"And it'll be okay for me to love you too?!"
Uh... is it just me or is that the first time she actually tells him she loves him? Man that was lowkey 😂

Users who are viewing this thread