A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman - Ch. 123 - The Female Knight and the Birth of the Demon Lo…

Double-page supporter
I think Fooly will die or have really short life span at this point.

Double-page supporter
The chapter has been renamed, the page 2 is correct, but the first page still display "Pt. 5" 😆

1) SOOOOOOOO many deaths flags. Not sure if I want to see them come true or go with cliché of everything being magically solved. (they're just too precious)

2) can we just forget for a moment the entire situation and just admire how CUTE Leo looks in that last panel?

Not sure why this manga needed this whole tragedy shit with the lifespan stuff. It's really misplaced in this manga and severely brings down the quality imo. It's such an unnecessary genre shift.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, the last panel feels like Leo is uprooting all the flags that has been planted. She is gonna rush in and defeat her other self before Fooly has the time to heal her properly, which is probably what ends up saving his life.

Power Uploader
death flag at maximum power!!!!!!!!!!!! anyway, now i really want an anime of this!

Double-page supporter
No one's gonna talk about how she just confessed that she loves him and he didn't acknowledge it at all? Lol

Oh baby the progress.

And the flag for
sadness
"And it'll be okay for me to love you too?!!"

I just want them to be happy.

She'll win, turn around and he'll smile saying "I knew you could do it" then fall over and die. He'll be given a heroes funeral. Leo will leave but happy she had love.

I really hope I'm wrong though.

Users who are viewing this thread