A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman - Ch. 76 - The Female Knight and the Strongest Pt.2

Aggregator gang
I can't believe Fooley is seriously tempted for the first time. Incredible. But maybe the abs are false and just painted on, that would be hilarious.

Dex-chan lover
hold on, is it just me or that tail looked like the tail from Alien movie series?

Aggregator gang
@dethduck Fooley was more like: “OK you can kill me, but first can we talk about your abs that are almost as good as my beloved’s?”

Dex-chan lover
@Doctor_Malsyn I disagree with you, but I don't disagree with the author's decision to have him get cut.

Fooly himself did nothing wrong to deserve your hate. He's a good guy, he's upfront about his feelings towards his love interest, literally tells the stalker to get lost and doesn't want to fuck his sister. He's everything people in mangadex comment sections want in an MC and yet somehow the comment section here wants him dead.

This feels a bit like what the Joker was talking about in The Dark Knight. "They need you right now but when they don't...they'll cast you out."

@TrueGoddessReincarnation To be fair, she was threatening his life first. Guys are more than just their life! Wait...

@Kidawesome55 Congrats, you're the only one who even remotely has a point here. High five!
But let's be honest, we're talking about someone who basically transforms when abs are involved.

I vote to coin the phrase JUST BLAME ABS. to explain all Plot-Induced-Stupidity involving Fooly in combat. All those in favor say ABS!

Dex-chan lover
@knight_evangel *Scratches* Eh~? Didn't me and that other guy essentially say the same thing? I didn't want him dead, but he certainly deserved that, and it felt a bit gratifying for it to happen. He's not, however, everything I want to see in an MC. Hmm... Maybe half the things at best. So-so.

Dex-chan lover
@Doctor_Malsyn Sorry, I am honestly kind of halfway just throwing shade depending on how harsh someone sounds towards Fooly, since IMO he is a good character.

Also LOL I was exaggerating about "everything" but 50% really? xD Idk why but that's hilarious.

Dex-chan lover
@knight_evangel *pops monocle* I am a man of refined taste... But naw, really, he's not bad, just not great either. I'd definitely had written him different personally, but if you like him that's fine too.

Dex-chan lover
@knight_evangel, raping somebody and forever fucking their brain to the point they can't even form a sentence is a far worse fate than death. You'd figure after being raped himself he wouldn't do it to others but you know gotta keep that edge sharp!

Dex-chan lover
@TrueGoddessReincarnation lol I honestly spent like 10 seconds wondering if either your or I was in the wrong thread.

Welp!

Yeah man, Fooly just can't keep the D in his pants at all. What's this make, his fourth...fifth victim? He's really got his work cut out for him, since I'm sure the author will introduce at least four to five more girls before he ends this. That's a LOT of raping he has to maintain!

You know, I wouldn't mind seeing him killed here and abruptly ending the series. I feel it would be a very satisfying end at this point...

Dex-chan lover
Damn. Of course his charms don't work on the hottest girl in the manga so far.

Dex-chan lover
Even at the face of death, all he thinks about is abs. Gotta respect the hustle.

If only he touched them, he could've got Abs super Saiyan.

ABS. ABS. ABS. ABS. ABS. ABS. ABS. ABS. ABS. ABS. ABS. ABS. ABS. ABS. ABS. ABS. ABS. ABS. ABS. ABS.

Edit: People want Fooly dead... Why... This makes no sense. No one has got anything on him cuz he's done nothing wrong so if you're just bored then drop the manga. @knight_evangel you're right on the money about Fooley.

Users who are viewing this thread