A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman - Ch. 81 - The Female Knight and Gender Bending Pt.2

Dex-chan lover
The worst part of the gender bending, is knowing the series is more likely to actually go somewhere with it than without it. We are all of us blue-balled Leo. Thanks manga, you've ruined us in the name of torture once more.

Fed-Kun's army
I stopped following this one, because you can sense that the mangaka's first idea was a Yuri. It started good and kinda fluffy at times, then played with the harem idea and finally with this (maybe forced) genderswap thing to go with what I think might have been the original conception of the story. I personally think that is going by this route now, because they are out of ideas. And that's why I won't care anymore, because as a concept was great but it had poor execution. I only expect generic tropes to go on until the moment they can't milk the cow anymore and then boom surprise finale.

@Karmichel
Guys, the author wouldn't bring back genderbending if it wasn't "requested"... I bet the author will bring it again in the next episodes...

i'm not so sure it was brought back because of requests. I liked this story at first, the interaction between the two mcs plus a few side character (elf, sister, berserk blade which were good they provided foils) . But slowly it started to feel like the author didn't know where to go with the 2 mc's so auth started tossing in characters randomly, the one with the collar and chain, a demon, the strongest one, the abs #2 and more. Getting to be so many that not only is their not much time for the 2 mc's but their isn't time to deal with each side properly. As a result it's really hard to remember much about most of them. I feel like they did this so they could create some arcs because auth didn't know what else to do. It felt like "I can't think of what to write about them... hmm I know I'll toss in some random character or something else odd. It'll give me some chapters " I think the gender bender is just another version of this. Auth, probably knows that there are other gb's out there and thought hey I don't know what to do with the 2mc's as us. I'll toss this in, it'll give me a few more chapters.

I liked this but now the story seems disjointed, confused. I feel like stuff is just being tossed out and that the auth has no real idea of where he wants to go. It has slid from being fun to not. For myself, I'll probably give it a few more chapters but I'm guessing it will just slide into one of the stories where I see in the updated list but just never make the time to read it.

yeah, tldr

Dex-chan lover
I can't stop feeling exasperated by all the people who keep misinterpreting the genderbending chapters to be proof that Leo is only capable of feeling sexual attraction to genderbent Fooly.

@icarushector:
I feel like I am the only one enjoying the genderbender arcs.
Have no fear, for you are not.

Implying there's an overarching story in this manga at all.
t. brainlet

Hmm, this chapter brought two things i thought it would: holy wars about series future, and blue balls jokes. Splendid.

Fed-Kun's army
1st chapter: Leo being treated as a woman, totally unexpected for her and revealing hidden femininity through her expressions.
81st chapter: Leo getting blueballed.

Sound of progress, my friend.

Fed-Kun's army
it really should have ended so long ago...like 20/30 chapters ago. At least since the chapters with the monkeys fucking and I feel it had become really annoying to read even before that but I guess that chapter it just too "memorable" in the bad way...

Fed-Kun's army
It would have been funny if they had done the deed while changed - since they seem a bit more open with each other that way - and then changed back halfway through. :)

Users who are viewing this thread