A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman - Ch. 81 - The Female Knight and Gender Bending Pt.2

Dex-chan lover
He literally blue balled Leo this time.
@captain_crunch
oh no, were not doing this shit again, its been decades since the Ranma debates, please dont start this shit up.

Yup, both are gay

I mean at this point is better to just give up. Leo should just be the male and use a strap on Foly turned on a girl.

She likes him much more as a girl as he seems to like to be it.

Dex-chan lover
Feel like this chapter is self aware and it's making fun of its own story progression.

Dex-chan lover
So will she stop blue balling him now that she knows how it feels?

I'm not sure where this is supposed to be going. I know it was necessary to resolve this gender bending, but this kind of thing had already been visited. Somewhere along the line it migrated from making fun of the two's quirks into using the quirks to create forced comedy instead of natural comedy. I really hope there's no more extra characters as annoying as the latest girl. I kind of miss the Berserk Blade chapters.

Dex-chan lover
@HammerU89 Since this is the second time now that there was gender bending in this manga, it should be safe to assume a third time might not be too far off?

Dex-chan lover
> You really disappoint me with all of that.
Not only Leo experienced getting blue balled, but Fooly experienced the disappointment of the readers, lmao.

@Zirvano
Yup, both are gay

What are you talking about, it may very well be the first time she was so straight. She is just Fooly(female)sexual, because as both genders she was attracted to the female version of Fooly. So it seems Fooly's only option is to stay as a girl permanently, which he seems to be OK with, if he wants to win Leo over for real, or bail because abs-fanatic Fooly doesn't seem to have much of a chance.
Just turn him into a girl permanently and end this series already. The 'harem' will disperse and everyone will be happy.

So Miss Leo really wanted to penetrate him in a girl form...

Now that's a big yikes for me

Users who are viewing this thread