A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman - Ch. 99 - The Female Knight and an Attack Pt.4

Dex-chan lover
a46.jpg

what the fuck is going on right now and what the fuck is up with the fascination of shota garbage in every manga

Dex-chan lover
Cut out the creepy pedophile bullshit already. That's just disgusting. The hell is wrong with Japan and their widespread fascination with pedophilia, rape and incest in popular media, even when targeted at minors?

Ya know...while the witch is kneeling on the ground like that, if cold hearted, some one could run up and punt her head like a foot ball...

Fed-Kun's army
Welp now this is for sure being stretched. Kind of sad but I guess inevitable for these type of series at this point

Double-page supporter
I just read this after binging all (currently translated) 202 chapters of Kimetsu no Yaiba.
This goofy rom-com is exactly the medicine my bleeding heart needs right now.

The way this is making me feel... I wouldn't believe you if you told me that I had been crying my eyes out 10 minutes ago.

Fed-Kun's army
Can't wait for the author to bring back that plot point of him trading his life energy for magic

Dex-chan lover
she truly is foolysexual, no matter the version of fooly she gets, shes happy

Dex-chan lover
Shotacon
SHOTACON
S H O T A C O N
LEO IS A DYED IN THE WOOL SHOTACON

Users who are viewing this thread