A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman - Vol. 2 Ch. 36 - The Female Knight and Underwear

Aggregator gang
Looks like the artist’s anatomy trouble is showing again.

Dex-chan lover
hey look a total of 4 pages, I wonder how many people regret spending money on this.

Dex-chan lover
Rest in peace, you brave articles of clothing.

The bosom bearers. The gorge guards. The teat turnkeys. The mammary muzzles.
The true unsung heroes of this story.

Dex-chan lover
No, no, no. This is no good. Even as a man (and as a friend of women all around the world) I know one or two things about female underwear. And one thing I do know is, that it is important to choose the right bra. It has to fit them. My educated guess is, wrappings are unhealthy as fuck. Seemingly it actually isn't (couldn't find anything negative on that), but still. Leo, go and buy at least a sports bra! Maybe you like it better.

Fed-Kun's army
Wrappings are the closest thing you're going to get to "sports bras" in the type of society they're depicting. (They can't even develop hooks for their bras but do buttons instead.) Bras for every day use are purely for being comfortable and aesthetic reasons and have no affect on drooping as per medical studies done. It is true however that if a woman is going to constantly be in very motion-intensive cardio situation that can affect ptosis but again, they're still using button flaps. The first prototypes of modern sports bras were invented in the 1970s dude and these people haven't figured out simple hooks.

Double-page supporter
Impossible in reality since breast are mostly fat and those tend to decrease in volume as more muscles developed.

Fed-Kun's army
@Jeirien
It's completely possible in reality. It's true that if you are lowering your BMI from overweight/obese that your cup size may reduce but it's a very real advice that if you develop your pectorals properly a girl with average BMI can make them appear to go up a full cup size. Female Knight's problem is that in order for her to have abs that defined she has to be having a body fat percentage of less than 17% which is not only incredibly unlikely for a woman without steroids but damaging to her reproductive system as a whole if she starts dipping beneath 12%. I'd pin her at 15% most likely but it wouldn't stop her from having large breasts. Again, well developed pectorals go a long way to making boobs appear bigger.

Fed-Kun's army
Wait a second this entire chapter is a farce. Chapter 24 when she goes swimming has her taking off her armor to reveal a sports bra and spat set up that she wore with no plans to go swimming that day. Her saying she only wear wraps is fucking bullshit according to the authors own depictions. And what the fuck is going on with this armpit.
RNETF0t.png

Dex-chan lover
@Chrona: Nah. This is a fan service oriented fantasy world. In the very most cases female garments in those worlds are even more advanced, than in ours, and defy even physi.....YOU'RE RIGHT! FRAUD! It's all there in chapter 24. She wore them all along! And here I was worried about her. >:C

MD@Home
Ah ah, on re-reading chapter 24, I spotted something improbable on page 6. She has her right eye fully open while it's her eye with the scar. And it's not an image inversion because its scar in her back by well from the top left to the bottom right. ?

Dex-chan lover
@AtomikCactus: Just how could we just have had our blind eye turned on that! After also re-reading that chapter and carefully "analyzing" every picture, I come to the conclusion, our blood was needed elsewhere than in our brains.

Users who are viewing this thread