A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman - Vol. 2 Ch. 37 - The Berserk Blade and Greetings

Nep

Dex-chan lover
ITS TOOO SHHOOOOOORRRT (Thanks for the chapter btw)

Dex-chan lover
glad this one cleansing my mood after checking gal cleaning bullshit

Supporter
@nachtness I'm not reading that, so what seems to be the problem? What happened?

Edit: WOW. I've seen bad shit before, but that's pretty spectacular

Group Leader
@Epicredeemer It was a fun and silly ecchi gyaru romcom and every chapter had a cleaning tip. Then the author snapped and the latest chapter is depicting the relatively graphic gang rape of a character we've never seen before.

@Epicredeemer Imagine a manga where the premise was a guy cohabiting with a Gal, whose like super super messy, and then he cleans the house shes in.

Now after 8 chapters the gal goes to school naked, then they dry hump in a locker, to getting caught, to then get a new love rival, to then go into a rape backstory to why the new rival loves the MC. That's whats going on right now.

@Epicredeemer
Mangaka has dragged the eighth chapter on for about eleven weeks, introduced a new girl (StuCo President) last week and in the chapter just released is having her raped. In short, not the fun, light hearted gal x cleaning love comedy the reader was promised

Some Mangaka hate money I guess. I'm expecting a visit from Axe-kun soon.

Getting back on the subject of this manga, cause Gal Cleaning should be burnt in a fire and more I think about it the angrier I get...

Helga's a cutie and I want to give her a cuddle

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit I can't believe people are bringing the gal cleaning stuff to other comment sections. It's traumatizing people.

Weren't people just defending rape in Goblin Slayer just a while ago??
What happened???

Dex-chan lover
Helga clearly doesn't remember that every time she gets too close to Fooly she puts their lifes at risk.

Users who are viewing this thread