A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman - Vol. 2 Ch. 37 - The Berserk Blade and Greetings

Dex-chan lover
The uploader made a mistake and this is just half of the chapter, right? Please somebody tell me, that's what happened.

Dex-chan lover
@Shiki77
Do you seriously fail to see the difference between a few panels of rape in a mature manga to showcase how harsh the world they live in is, versus a romcom high school gal manga getting three full chapters of rape of a character that had two pages of introduction before getting assaulted?

Dex-chan lover
iu

Hewwo. mwy name is bewsewk bwade and i'm hewe to be youw fwiend. Pwease be nice to me because i'm a bit awkwawd when tawking uwu

Dex-chan lover
That was an exhaustingly long chapter. Very cute though. One of those sentences was sarcasm.

Group Leader
@Epicredeemer There's also the fact that we're stuck in an "Endless Eight" situation as well. We got Ch. 7, then Ch. 8, then 8.5. At this point nothing was unusual.

Then the next time we got a new chapter it was Ch, 8.6.

"Okay, a bit strange but not too bad."

Then Ch. 8.7, Ch. 8.8, & Ch. 8.9.

WTF is going on? But, It looks like it's almost over! Next Update Ch. 9!

Nope, Ch. 8.91. Then Ch. 8.92, Ch. 8.93, Ch. 8.94. The latest chapter dropped today, Ch. 8.95.

Users who are viewing this thread