A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman - Vol. 4 Ch. 65 - The Female Knight and Mental Limits

Dex-chan lover
Wow I hated these two chapters, I hope Dooly gets together with Berserk Blade instead now.

Fed-Kun's army
@Hollow7F
All people here saying that Leo is lesbian or bi just forgot the very simple thing from the previous chapters. Leo knows NOTHING about both romance and sex. Being around Fooly made her understand these emotions she never felt before (or more precisely, she most probably suppressed and bottled them up for the sake of her training). And if any of you forgot how it is to be an excited virgin, being constanlty bombarded with a LOT of (un)wanted sexual situations around your crush... well, THIS is how it looks like. The reason that Leo is much more affected by Girl!Fooly than Boy!Fooly is exactly because she _is_ a woman - 1) womens are generally much more affected by the strong emotions they feel, and 2) sexy, shapely, ripen girls (and god knows Girl!Fooly is one of them!) tend to induce strong sexual desires in both men and women equally, just because this is who we are - we are creatures which attracted to everything related to sex and breeding (hello, uncle Sigmund Freud here). Had Leo, with her almost blank state about her yet-undiscovered sexuality, revealed her affection to other womens in other ways, this could easily lead her down the bi or lesbian way, but we all saw her extreme attraction to Fooly only.

So yeah, our miss Leo is neither bi or lesbian, she is full-on Foolysexual. Up To Eleven)

P.S. And god damn... DAT ASS ON PAGE ONE...

Dex-chan lover
Re-read the chapters with the hot guy confessing, it confirms that Leo only finds Fooly to be hot. The author literally said it himself that she is entirely Foolysexual.

Dex-chan lover
Here's some simple math for you.

Leo is tough female character and like most of those, she secretly harbors an intense fondness for cute things. We'll call this variable 'L'.

Leo is also totally attracted to Fooly and only Fooly. Becuase of how extreme this is, we'll call the variable 'E'.

We'll call her normal inhibitions as 'Z'.

The exacerbating effects of the mushroom spores here as 'B'.

And finally the variable 'O' being Leo's mental state.

What we saw here can be defined as:

(L × E) ÷ Z × B = O

That's the situation here.

Dex-chan lover
You guys talking about Foolysexual don't make sense to me.

If this was the other way around and Leo turned into a guy, Fooly'd be sad and would want her to turn back into a woman. If it was permanent then Leo(M) and Fooly would probably become friends. The difference here is that when Fooly turned into a girl Leo started showing physical attraction towards him instead of her usual emotional attraction.

She was even disappointed when he turned back.

Obviously, this is a joke on the writer's part, but it's still gonna reencode their previous interactions. Leo's more Bi, female leaning in physical attraction. If she's stringing him along and there's really only an emotional attraction I think it makes sense that they just become friends in the end.

Personally, I don't like this development, and it's really killed my interest in the series.

And that's why Leo never fully accepts Fooly's approaches, she is not into man at all. Poor bastard he should just accept that she will never love him back.

I know this manga is supposed to be funny and not taken seriously and things might be swept under the rug next ch., but I'm not a fan of this development. Even if you say Leo is Fooley sexual, she's never had a strong sexual reaction to Fooley Male form, not even Super Saiyan Fooley compared to female form. To see the reaction she had after transforming back, I don't care how much he loves her, the thought that she finds his female form more sexually desirable then his actual male form just made me depressed for Fooley.

Hopefully the relationship develops next chapter, cause if it doesn't, my question would be is it not developing because she wishes he was female? And if that's the case, can Fooley get more time with Berserk Blade.

Dex-chan lover
@XionXD she is still into Fooley way more than other women though. Because while she was really, really into fem!Fooley, like hardcore into her she hasn't even given a single thought to other women even the one who loved her. But it still kinda sucks for Fooley yeah.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I don't get these two chapters.
If we take them seriously, she's shown way more attraction to female Fooly in those 2 chapters than towards regular Fooly in 63 chapters.
They both should look elsewhere then.

"looks like the quest today is to defeat some goblins, miss leo"

IS LEO ABOUT TO GET FUCKING MONK GIRL'D

Dex-chan lover
@jazz9 Not like she shows totally no interest in normal Fooly though.

If you wanna over analyze it a bit, Leo's probably bisexual, and does have a preference for women, but that doesn't mean she isn't attracted to men to some degree (could be a 40/60 split, could be a 5/95 split, etc), so Fooly's not necessarily a bad pair with her even if in theory there might be someone better out there. Kinda like any relationship.

Realistically though it's probably more of "if Fooly always had that level of appeal to her the series would be done in no time, so her being extra attracted can only be tied to a limited time setting".

Users who are viewing this thread