A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman - Vol. 4 Ch. 65 - The Female Knight and Mental Limits

Dex-chan lover
So Ms Leo is into girls. She's going to have to get a 3p with Fooly's sister and Berserk Blade

Dex-chan lover
God damn, between the mushroom and the monkeys, what exactly is going on in that forest?

Dex-chan lover
I've been cheated out of a yuri again!
Just like with Hitomi-chan!

Fed-Kun's army
this was weird. It basically confirms that she much prefers girls. how are we supposed to get behind their relationship if we know that her attraction to him is severely stunted because of her sexuality?

I agree with @Tibanderstap, yuri jokes and memes asides she definitely had a reaction and would probably be bi—even leaning more on the yuri side. The power dynamic of them was already unconventional to begin with but feels like if Leo had a choice... Now we know which way 😏

Dex-chan lover
I actually prefer Fooly as a girl
It was pretty cute sugary pure love
But she hasn't had any romantic feelings towards the same sex before so I guess she loves him either way but don't we all like someone cute and want to protect them?

Anyway, these two chapters has been really good OwO

Contributor
and leo finally dug her grave as the worse girl in this series, berserk blade >little siter/diviner >leo

Dex-chan lover
I am conflicted.
In one hand i like the yuri feeling here.
In other hand I kinda invested to maleFollyxLeo for too long.

....inb4 Leo making sure Folly has potion accident once awhile to get her fix

Dex-chan lover
leo is like
giphy.gif

@Ketsujo @Tibanderstap
I think she's more Foolysexual rathen than bisexual, if she was bi leaning more into girls she would have reacted to fooly's sister, the berserker blade or the dark elf girl, but it looks like she's only attracted to fooly, no matter what version of fooly, also take into consideration than seeing a new kind of folly is like watching ur SO in cosplay or maybe a formal attire, its fresh! its like a limited time edition of ur SO, so yeah, thats my take.

Users who are viewing this thread