A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman - Vol. 5 Ch. 88 - The Female Knight and the Grand Tournamen…

Aggregator gang
I really hope this is the end and the author doesn't try to milk the series. At least thats what seems to be the set up here.

Dex-chan lover
Fooly about to unleash Armageddon on the THOT that dared to insult his waifu, good work Fooly!

Dex-chan lover
@maisonaustyn blasphemy, there is much more that can be done... dont forget about the other couples and characters... even if fooly gets together with her it doesnt mean its the end of the manga yknow

Anybody who compares their abs to Leo's is a phony, or at least if you ask Fooly they are. Never thought he'd get as enraged as he did though.

And of course it go BS route, we can't have fun aren't we, F U author 😡.

Bitch thought she'd win him over with her abs... got verbally gut-punched!

Oh, and Leo looking all kawaii! Well, looks like the future adventures of Fooly and Leo are going to be as a married couple

CZ

Doesn't look like we'll we see Helga mop the floor with Fleur in another match. Ah well.

I wonder if the next will see Fooly vs Helga; who'll then reveal to the world how cute she is when she drops out rather than fight a friend.

After catching up to this after dropping it around chapter 34 I can say without a dobut and firmly that I'm dropping this shit again

Dex-chan lover
Happy Maiden Leo is probably the only thing that can top Blushing Pouty Leo in cuteness.

Users who are viewing this thread