A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman - Vol. 7 Ch. 119 - The Female Knight and the Eve Before Bat…

Fed-Kun's army
seriously!?
she just dressup like that just to kiss him? agh watta let down
she should have wake him up

Dex-chan lover
ah shit. there's the flag. the "i'm going to confess after this battle".

things will not be daijobu i guess

Aggregator gang
Noooo, Fooly the fool missed the chance to do Leo before his death... Well, maybe he won't die after all. Maybe the Demon Lord/Lady will recover his body and make him her slave/husband. :)
Leo was very cute though.

Fed-Kun's army
Umm. How absolutely G-Rated of Ms. Abs. All that dress up (or down?) just to give him a cheek hickey? I got my hopes up and now she's left me with blue balls. DAMMIT!

Fed-Kun's army
@MadMarx
Page 3 - no scar and an extra eye? lol

Right? But, actually, the artist has made this "mistake" several other times. I'm starting to think that it's a calculated error. Not sure why, though?

Dex-chan lover
Mark my words: female knight, who sacrificed herself to defeat the demon king, is too strong to die.

Dex-chan lover
That dress does not suit her at all xD
That eye on page 3 tho.

I think she will get hurt and fooly will use last of his powers to heal her and die

Maybe his old caretaker will save him idk

I kinda hope that leo dies tbh

@Tearsax
I was too busy looking at the eye peeking from under lingerie that I didn't even notice she had two eyes open in the other panel
Capture34.PNG

Fed-Kun's army
What the hell is the mangaka planning? Wish this was a slice of life. This end of the world shit is so over used and stupid at this point. Like some light coming from the sky in Suicide Squad.

Users who are viewing this thread