A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman - Vol. 7 Ch. 119 - The Female Knight and the Eve Before Bat…

Double-page supporter
A clear death flag, but one that can be reverted in a smart way, imagine that Fooly uses his recovery magic to the extent that he injects so much life that makes her...well, you know.

Well the tragedy ending would be easy to set up now, she receives a deadly blow, Fooly sacrifices himself with his healing magic to heal her.

However, I highly doubt that this will happen, it's a light hearted comedy manga afterall.

Fed-Kun's army
Really after those genderswap chapter, deaging chapter, harem, jealousy cutesy, and aprhosdiac chapter this manga going to bad end route?????

Dex-chan lover
Leo gets hurt->Fooly heals her and almost dies->Fooly gets saved by teacher/M girl/sister/berserk blade/dark elf/some nonsense.

People really think we're gonna get a sad end? From this author?

Dex-chan lover
I didnt get middle frame on the last page... what it suppose to represent?
P.s. also - Sacred Sword is so fucking hot in this lingerie 🤩

Double-page supporter
I'm sensing a red flag here, really hoping i'm wrong tho.

dont let this be a tragedy

but realistically speaking, i think the worst that might happens is fooly cant use his magic anymore or something

Dex-chan lover
@Bakaman
You forgot about the potential for an open ended ending where you are not fully shown whether one of them is actually dead or not, but is more or less just left it to the readers to decide for themselves. AKA the worst type of ending for a story that didn't have anything like that in its entirety.

Users who are viewing this thread