A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman - Vol. 7 Ch. 131 - The Female Knight and What Doesn't Change

Dex-chan lover
Eh... Mixed feelings.

I loved the journey. It was just silly. And the end linking directly to the beginning was nice.
But at some point it was just boring, more of the same, every time, never advancing. And when we DO get the confession...it's the second to last chapter. Sigh...

Oh well. Still nice. Been a pleasure, fellow readers.

Dex-chan lover
Ngl, this was a pretty disappointing last chapter. When I saw the notice on chapter 130 that chapter 131 would be the last one, I had mixed feelings. One one hand, I was sad that it was ending. One the other hand, I was happy that it found a good spot to end on.

But then, this chapter was kinda... unsatisfying. We only saw one faraway shot of the marriage ceremony and they didnt even show a single fucking kiss. Like, c'mon man...

Overall still a fun and enjoyable read, but it could have been better. If I had to rate it, it would probably be something like 7.5/10

Lackluster no abs joke only a failed attempt kiss underneath the tree. That's after a time skip the shortstop must be a real kill joy you shall not pass 2nd base.

Dex-chan lover
A nice, sweet ending after a satisfying final arc. That said, wouldn't have minded a few more chapters of these. Too bad publishers don't like to continue a series after a couple gets together. That's when a lot of new, interesting, and fun stories and challenges can happen. Just look at all the (admittedly few and kind of niche) newlywed manga / anime out there.

I got really attached to these characters and wouldn't have minded seeing them more.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translating this. Its funny how alot of series i started reading when this site first started are now starting to end. I can now tie certain mangas to parts of my life and this will be one that i think i'll always remember just because of what i was going through when i started it and when it ended.
Last page was nice and im looking forward to their next work

Users who are viewing this thread