A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman

Dex-chan lover
When you have
such intense dirty thoughts as a genderbended person that you need to punch yourself to stop thinking about them...

when the author solved the problem that everyone was complaining about when they thought leo liking female fooly was the death of the series by just making her a dude too hahahaha

Oh God, please don't let this travesty continue! Because I like this series and I would love to keep reading it! In Jesus name, Amen.

Aggregator gang
"Time to do what all young adults do!"
Below: DontTouchMyNoNoSpot

If ever a time that credit line was most appropriate that was it. I laughed so hard at that more than the rest of the chapter!

I can't stand the MC he's too cliche and boring as a character, I've read up to Chapter 25 and I'm giving it a 6 at best. Idk if it gets any better but if it doesn't I'm gonna be dropping this real soon.

Fed-Kun's army
Please end my suffering already. The mangaka has to end it before it's too late (ifit's not already) or somehow find a way to make it enjoyable again because it just not bearable anymore at this point.

Good Lord, straight into hand holding?!

Where's the hentai/Ecchi/Seinen/Mature tags?!

Users who are viewing this thread