A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman

I...can't believe it just closed up like that. That'll make it the 7th manga I've been watching and really enjoying that ended for good on me in the last few weeks along :(

why does this keep happening to me

I wish it could keep going but it was probably for the best that it ended but this will be my #1 romance manga ever i hope to buy the physical copies some time

@Eliminateur It did not get axed. The author has been talking about finishing up the series for a bit now. There is even message right before the demon lord arc that says “we will be following their story for a a little bit longer” or something along those lines. So it was definitely the planned final arc.

Pretty good manga. I’ve been reading it since the beginning. The chapters are relatively short. The character development is nice. It was a very enjoyable read. I’m a bit disappointed to say the least that it’s ending. The last arc had some plot points introduced that were resolved almost immediately but it was still really good. I’m going to start reading the author’s other current manga now.

This trip was truly fun, wasn't it? I'm gonna miss this manga... I'm about to get all sentimental ;-;

Well, that's the end. Good ending to manga I enjoyed reading. Better that it end than get long in the tooth.

So long Abs Knight...thank you scanlators! o7

Dex-chan lover
@PhantomNull00 yeah i remember that, but it could've been axed back then and they left him with some chapter to wrap up.

Then again it's true the story kind of ran its course and stretching it more would've been repetitive(how many times can you repeat the same dumb trope before it gets tiresome?) and counterproductive

Aggregator gang
Wow, what a lackluster ending. At least it’s over and I can move on to a better series.

Power Uploader
I remember starting this series because of how wholesome of a rom-com it was, then I got bored quickly for some reason. Things were becoming repetitive and stale, character development was one sided and it became a full ass harem, which pissed me the fuck off. I love harems but this cute rom-com didn't deserve it, that's like saying "What if Miyamura was a harem protagonist and Horimiya was a harem manga" it simply doesn't work and it destroys everything the series stands for.

Yeah to be honest I have yet to catch up on this, since I put this on-hold for a long long time, maybe I'll binge it tomorrow and change my mind about the manga.

@Arin-san, what the fuck are you talking about? Harem? There isn’t a harem in this, harem would mean that he feels or loves them the same way as they do and actively has some sort of relationship with them beyond being friends. There’s literally one other person that loves him, which she gave it her all and was rejected (Fleur, The Strongest Imperial Knight). Helga (Berserker Blade) just wanted friends, never really had feelings for Fooly. Of course, his sister loves him but that’s just close, close siblings. Melvie didn’t have any interest in him, just to defeat Sacred Sword. Demon Girl who fell in love with the human guy (who transformed to a demon for her) was only interested in defeating Sacred Sword Too. Still, even with all of that he (Fooly), time and time again, has shown he had only one person he loves...Leo (Sacred Sword). He never strays from that and never gives any other woman the light of day and consistently rejects them...well other then rating their abs LOL.

You’re view or definition of harem is seriously lacking. If you think harem just means a single male main character with multiple female supporting characters then you’re severely incorrect. If that was the case, damn near every manga would be considered a harem manga, which they aren’t…

Users who are viewing this thread