A Story About Wanting to Commit Suicide, but It's Scary so I Find a Yandere Girl to Kill Me, but It Doesn't Work - Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
Maybe a slasher film would be better. However, I think the most effective kind of movie would be actually an ugly drama with lots of suspicion, jealousy, and cheating. That might push Kuru over the edge.

Dex-chan lover
Can't wait till it will be revealed that she's really afraid of monsters and/or blood. And she will hug the fuck out of him from fear.

Well, his plans are pretty poor. It doesn't matter what they do together, Yandere would only care that he was with her. Why hasn't he think of inviting someone else to a romantic movie and then just drop it in casual conversation to her?

Dex-chan lover
When you wanna try harder to get killed, but only end up being a sweet boyfriend...

Fed-Kun's army
Why doesnt he just kiss some random girl "accidentally" if he wants to die

Dex-chan lover
@Lesurous

that's kinda the issue here. He lacks either the character or understanding of yandere that would allow him to act in a way where she would kill him. I mean, dude took the camera stuffed doll of herself she gave him and whispered how he loved her to it. Nigs never gonna die and she's gonna remain the happiest yandere in existence. Yes, even happier than he one from Flag Capture In The First Move. (yeah, remember that oneshot where the yandere is trying to be creepy but the guys all like "alright, other girls don't like me anyways", "sorry, I should have given you a copy of my keys" or "alright lets have a baby"...yeah, I only just found out this is a series now.)

@Meridis

The point of the manga isn't him being killed by her, but his depression being juxtaposed with her feelings of happiness. Plus, like I said, dude wants to die but that doesn't mean he wants to hurt others in the process. Usually the opposite, a lot of people who commit suicide want it to be as unnoticed as possible. All in all, it's a cute little story despite the context, and I like it.

Group Leader
The premise of this manga is literally "If you think, then you lose." Just don't think! Enjoy the manga for the wholesomeness!

Dex-chan lover
@Lesurous

yeah, he doesn't have the kind of character that would let this go sideways so it's just going to be sad past with present fluff. I like it too. A well treated yandere is purely adorable.

Users who are viewing this thread