A Story About Wanting to Commit Suicide, but It's Scary so I Find a Yandere Girl to Kill Me, but It Doesn't Work - Ch. 75 - Are You Not Going Home?

Dex-chan lover
i fully understand kato, i pulled xiao on my first10 roll of the new update and now its just a matter of raising him to c1 or c2

Brother, do not fall victim to the sunk cost fallacy. You are superior to it!

Is Genshn still relevant? I quit that when I reached AR 31, because it was too grindy. Did not even get a single 5 star, is the gatcha system any better now?

All my Guild Wars guildmates tried to get me into that stupid Gacha game and I am so glad I was able to see what it was and tell them they were stupid.

Group Leader
This chapter is missing 2 pages.

h8PmaW2.png

Dex-chan lover
@Totallynotdom No, the gacha is still shit. The game is still grindy. The story is still far from finished. I played it till AR 40, and once you hit that wall, there really is nothing more to do in the game. It was an enjoyable single player JRPG with a fine story, but once you're 'finished' with the current content there's no real reason to come back now. Check back in 5 years or so after they finally added the next regions.

Group Leader
@zecache you're right sorry about that, i forgot to put those pages along with the translated page. Thanks for pointing it out, I updated the chapter with the missing pages.

Group Leader
@yummyyummy I don't even have a 5 star character, all i get are weapons and Lisa who isn't even in my party 🙃

Users who are viewing this thread