A Straight Girl Wanders Into a Lesbian Mixer

Supporter
I'm glad I waited till this was done since it's shorter than a lot of one-shots. Still it was short and sweet.

This was so r**arted. Like no Gay people would constantly point out their sexuality. "We lesbians do lesbian mixers with lesbian cocktails while lesbianying away as lesbians because We are lesbians in a lesbian club.". The author 100% sure havent met any Gay people ever, just went to capitilize on Yuri fandom.

Dex-chan lover
I'm a lesbian, and i'm really lesbian. But this felt too lesbian if that makes sense? Like cool yay we're all lesbians, but I don't flaunt it every second of my life. If we ignore the gorey amounts of lesbian in this, then I find the story very cute.

100% agree with @excaliburguy it would have been fine if the "strait" girl was calling people lesbians all the time since well most people probably would in that situation but for the other girls to be calling each other "fellow lesbians" and "lesbian kings game" it felt very forced

This most unrealistic lesbians thing ever, they won't even reveals their sexuality to strangers (but because this is mixer still they are like r*tard*d) , like my friend did, she only reveal it after we became best friends since I'm okay as long you are friendly, even though cute but doesn't make sense at all about lesbians, author need to get some lesbians friend or watch lesbian movie.

Looking at the other comments my adice is, dont take it to serious.
Its so fucking cute and im pretty sure that was the intention of the author.
Making a rly cute yuri manga and nothing to deep.
Reread this multiple times now and it makes me smile like an idito every time.

lol, some comment people are think they smart but didn't realize its stupid. please, dont compare real life to imagination. real life sux.

my thought : this was nice, but too short.

It's just a translation why they keep saying lesbian this lesbian that, I'm sure there's another way they're saying it in the Japanese version

Dex-chan lover
@RyanXSD not every gay people are the same, most of them dont hide it, they act like every normal people. They dont talk about sex with everyone, and scream in the street that they are gay, the same way as hetero dont spend their time saying they fuck x personne of the opposite sex to people they dont even know.

Dex-chan lover
I've met quite a few lesbians who weren't afraid of telling the world that they were lesbians, so I don't get why some people are claiming that the author has to get some real lesbian friends to know how they would actually act. Even some of the dating websites for my country have special Gay Only and Lesbian Only events now and then where they can participate in the fun and, potentially, find someone to share their life with.

Anyway, this was a cute manga, such a shame that it ended so quickly :/

Users who are viewing this thread