77dbeb8d-2d2b-46b8-ac5d-ab1cbc40ef39
n3na3 Dex-chan lover Joined Dec 15, 2024 Messages 2,050 Saturday at 4:07 PM #2 it's like I never even left. Also jesus fuck OAT Is traumatized. also whats up with that girl telling these guys to go be lovebirds elsewhere?! its their home! and the elephant menaces on parm.. he is present in the shadows
it's like I never even left. Also jesus fuck OAT Is traumatized. also whats up with that girl telling these guys to go be lovebirds elsewhere?! its their home! and the elephant menaces on parm.. he is present in the shadows
Serenata Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 30, 2018 Messages 8,638 Saturday at 4:50 PM #3 What an awesome, loaded and hot chapter! welcome back and thanks I NEED THAT SHIRT LMAO wait no, I can't wear that... but I want that to happen
What an awesome, loaded and hot chapter! welcome back and thanks I NEED THAT SHIRT LMAO wait no, I can't wear that... but I want that to happen
xanon Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 19, 2018 Messages 6,020 Saturday at 4:52 PM #4 Now there are 2 elephants in the room!
onedumninja Dex-chan lover Joined Aug 1, 2023 Messages 1,334 Saturday at 5:16 PM #6 Just great friends being great friends
ShyGuy-096 Dex-chan lover Joined Apr 9, 2024 Messages 208 Saturday at 5:35 PM #7 Damn this was the last place I was expecting to see a face with the skin being ripped off
Hiyawoffa Dex-chan lover Joined Mar 26, 2026 Messages 315 Saturday at 6:04 PM #8 The t shirts at the end are diabolical.
AnotherAverageReader Dex-chan lover Joined Apr 16, 2023 Messages 255 Saturday at 9:13 PM #10 Address it.
MrKawaii Dex-chan lover Joined Jul 12, 2018 Messages 892 Saturday at 10:04 PM #11 bro's inner self is just
luigiymario2 Funny title with a cherry on top Group Leader Joined May 24, 2018 Messages 5,111 Saturday at 10:43 PM #12 "I'd be gay for sure!" Just be gay for him already brooo, but also I fucking missed this you got no idea! 😭
"I'd be gay for sure!" Just be gay for him already brooo, but also I fucking missed this you got no idea! 😭
R Rrrzl Dex-chan lover Joined Aug 29, 2020 Messages 58 Sunday at 4:11 AM #15 There's nothing gay about being in love and fucking your homies! So have sex 👍
Remilia1998 Double-page supporter Joined Jan 22, 2023 Messages 434 Sunday at 8:30 AM #16 IT'S BACK AHHHH!!!!
MARGARETdemond Double-page supporter Joined Feb 23, 2026 Messages 95 Monday at 3:18 AM #17 Suka blatytyyyy, lesgoooo
Webexp Aggregator gang Joined Jun 8, 2024 Messages 76 Monday at 9:30 AM #18 Finally! A update after almost a years
D dynamo0006 Dex-chan lover Joined Mar 7, 2025 Messages 89 Monday at 11:50 AM #19 It's been so long, i love this story These guys are way too straight still, i need them gayer