A Sugar-Sweet Dad and a Salty-Sour Daughter - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
"You're being a pedo" sounds pretty accurate to me lmao
Thanks for picking this up.

this looks to be such a wholesome series, tysm for translating!! I've been loving this style of art recently too, 10/10 so far ^^

Contributor
Daughter's friend interested in the Dad.
Dad's subordinate interested in the Daughter.
I'm expecting some ridiculous date peeper shenanigans.

AAAAAAAAAAAH W I WAS WAITING FOR SO LONGG__ I Actually kida learned some Japanese in these years and read the raw but still very happy to see it. Good thing I didn't finish the raw but only read 2 3 chapters . I like translation too it hasa a Duwang like feeling to it, badly typsetted and edited manga feels nice beause you are translating and doing your best. Thank you for bringing this manga up I liked your chocies as a translator too but it kinda changed the meaning of the series in some places , which I think it was funny

Group Leader
Hi,

First off, Thank You guys & gals for all your comments. Our TL especially wants me to let you know that she appreciates all your positivity
towards her first ever manga TL, and she hopes you can put up with, what she thinks is, her crappy JP skill.

On that note, due to your guys' welcoming comments, we have decided to take on A Sugar-Sweet Dad and a Salty-Sour Daughter.
We plan to complete the rest of the 13 remaining chapters. There might be a second volume but no promises on that.
There are a few extra chapters, although we are unsure whether we will do those currently.

-Scuffed Scans

Any other series ya'll plan on doing?
@blueRiver

As of now we just want to focus working on this series, future projects are something we'd consider on a rolling basis.
We will be open to taking on other projects if it satisfies two criteria:
1.) We have time
2.) We enjoy the series

With that said, feel free to give us suggestions for what you'd like to see and perhaps
if there's enough interest in having that series translated we will pick it up.

Group Leader
@Alee_ex thanks for picking up this series. My only problem is that in the last page, the dad is actually thinking "Onoue, unforgivable". Otherwise, great work!

Users who are viewing this thread