A Sword Master Childhood Friend Power Harassed Me Harshly, so I Broke off Our Relationship and Made a Fresh Start at the Frontier as a Magic Swordsma…

Dex-chan lover
"Do some quests, but you won't get paid."
So how much would she get punished for that fight otherwise? And I'd assume the other guy would get thrown out if he didn't do some reparations.

Nothing about the guy they're looking for, but everything about this other dude who has no relation to them at all.

Wyverns and weirdos. Seems accurate.

Meila sounds like a character who'd die very soon if she didn't have plot armour. Way too curious about dangerous stuff.

If there's a place name starting with "Inver" I've pretty much always only seen "Inverness." So this is a first.

There's always someone in need of help when it would be convenient to make some friends...

That sword saint/hero is the embodiment of the meme “everything reminds me of her”. This girl can’t go 2 panels without thinking of MC, lol.

Contributor
It's a good humbling experience for the formerly arrogant Alfine who let everything get to her head. The constant crushing regret of losing Finn continues to haunt and sting her, and living through that pain is part of her punishment for abusing him. The outcome I'd like to see for her is deciding to get over him after soaking enough of that pain and them finally going their separate ways. She's already realized a lot of things she did wrong, and if they are to ever meet again at all, I'd like it only for her to apologize to him and say their goodbyes.

A new character, huh? I feared it was Al and Meila or something and that would lead to a meeting that I didn't want happening, but good for me that it's not them.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the beastmen are getting turned into abyss-walkers by the Radcliff family.

Users who are viewing this thread