A Tale of the Secret Saint - Vol. 3 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
@Loli_Omamoritai

Spoil me Loli-sama!

Does the 4th captain actually manage to convince people about Fia's true power? How far is it until the that demon king general is reintroduced back into the story? Will Fia's eventual reverse harem be introduced soon?

Btw, thank you so much for the translations! This is one of the manga that I look forward to reading each month.

Double-page supporter
Just got into this series. It's great so far. I like how that guy sees Fia for what she is.

Also Fia deserves headpats.

Dex-chan lover
@DeadToReal:
This will contain a lot of spoilers so I put it on the tag.

1st, the answer to your question.
Fia still wanted to keep it a secret (she judge the Black Dragon power is still weaker than the Demon King's right-hand-man) and Quentin thought he didn't have permission to talk about it so he kept it a secret.
The 4th Captain, Quentin only told the 6th captain, Zakiria (the man who complained about 4-packs ABS and have the name similar to the Black Dragon) because they (4th and 6th Captain) would soon encounter 2 Blue Dragons and the Black Dragon must show his true form.
Quentin only told the 6th Captain to make him keep it a secret.

The Demon King General is still isn't reintroduced in the story yet.
This story is kind of straight forward so I think he will be the last boss or a reason (that Author used) to make Fia remain un-noticed.

Fia's reverse harem is on the way of being introduced soon.

1st member: Captain Cyril.
Fia will visit his hometown, Sutherland, soon and healed the scar of his heart soon (His parents hate him, his citizen hate him for being the son of the tyrant duke who killed his own people in angry)

2nd member: the 4th captain, Quentin. Or more like, he worships her.

3rd member: the 6th captain, Zakiria. He swore to protect her with his life, a Knight's Oath.

4th member: the 13th captain. Fia's past life, Princess Safirena's bodyguard. Or more like, he worships her as well.

5th, 6th, 7th members: Crown Prince, 2nd prince, and 3rd prince of another country, Red + Blue +Green.
They kept their names a secret with Fia so she called them by nicknames.
Fia cured them of the Curse of the Royal family.
They believe Fia is the True Goddess Reincarnation.
Fia is being friendly and hugs them like brothers but they all scream and tell her to behave like a girl while blushing.

Dex-chan lover
@Loli_Omamoritai
Thank you so much for the spoilers!
Didn't Princess Safirena die 200 years before the start of the story? How exactly is that 13th captain still alive right now?

How do they react when they find out that Princess Safirena was betrayed and tortured to death?

Dex-chan lover
@DeadToReal
Uhm... He
reincarnated as well.
He didn't know that Safirena was betrayed.
And as a captain guard, he didn't have the right to question the 3 princes.
He just knew he failed to protect Safirena and he came to the Demon King castle to die as nearest to his master as possible.

Dex-chan lover
@Loli_Omamoritai
Oh, I meant about everyone finding out about the betrayal after finding out that Fia is Safirena.
You did say that they believe that Fai is the True Goddess Reincarnation, so that must mean that they know about her being reincarnated.

Dex-chan lover
whatever happened to that fabien guy the other new recruit that joined at the same time as Fia? i haven't seen him ever since the deer attack did he just get written out?

Dex-chan lover
@DeadToReal
The new 3 princes (righteous ones)'s country has a belief that the great Saintess is the True Goddess Reincarnation as for she can cure the disease that no-one can cure. And there was a prophet that they can have a fateful meeting with her in this country so they came here.

@kavinh
He will
accompany Fia to visit Captain Cyril's homeland soon

Users who are viewing this thread