A Thing Hiding in an Erotic Cult - Vol. 5 Ch. 27 - Final Chapter

Dex-chan lover
Well that blows cocks... The axe fell heavily on this one, sadly.
I was expecting more, and it honestly just started to get more interesting recently. Oh well...
Hopefully we'll get more, somehow, sometimes

I think in the last few chapters we saw a glimpse of where the plot could have gone, but the writer had too many flaws in the build-up. Because the build-up was so boring and disconnected, and so many of the characters were flat and forgettable, the book wears more and more on the reader until reading becomes drudgerous. If he was able to cut off more of the early bloat and get to this point where the main character's powers manifest and he begins to take over the cult sooner, the story would have become interesting sooner, and we may have had a story that would have been overall more interesting because we wouldn't have been pushed into this axed conclusion. Sadly, time was the author's enemy, and A Thing Hiding in an Erotic Cult will forever be sub-mediocre, containing only a flash - brilliant but brief - of something that could have been pretty cool.

thanks for the chapter
what a shame it was just starting to get good as well.

Ank

Double-page supporter
"final chapter" because NOW the story makes sense. Its a shame, it started to get interesting. The last 3 chapters are dissapointing

Anyone wanna explain the plot rq my dumbass read the first chapters a while ago and just saw it was finished today lmao n help im lazy 😔

Dex-chan lover
Years of reading manga has made me indifferent to bad endings.
Nevertheless...

reu

Dex-chan lover
Noooooo just as it was getting to the best part
Fuck covid and fuck the axe
Oh well, better end early than go for to long and become shit

Honestly, this manga was just like the other work of this author: Interesting premise, but no plan where the story is going
Well, at least no stupid alien-reveal this time. Guess it was axed too fast for that.

Dex-chan lover
Wthhhhhhhhh, where is the incest I was waiting for???????? nooooooooooooooooo

Users who are viewing this thread