A Thing Hiding in an Erotic Cult - Vol. 5 Ch. 27 - Final Chapter

Nooooooo why fuck that nobody when you could've done it with his sismother.
This shit is rigged

Group Leader
so, father doesnt get saved, mother's dead, sister's missing, boy's now the royalty with a baby with the client? dafaq

also who was ichorouta again? The one that comes to mind is the mc of the island manga

Dex-chan lover
??????
What?

This is even worse than her previous work that went into questionable destination.
Unless this is a sequel bait, in which I'd be very glad to look forward to.

Ahhh, I guess it didn't work to do all ecchi and a questionable story and drag it out that way for ages before getting to the plot.
I liked it when it got to an actual intriguing plot. Too bad it was probably already close to cancelled at that point.

Dex-chan lover
Jesus fucking Christ, what a terrible ending. Feels like the author must have been told about the axe way too late and she didn't go into it on Twitter.

Contributor
@dhanamerdeka Depends on what you mean by the same feels... Since this manga doesn't actually have that much in the way of feels as it is closer to a thriller than drama.

For the closest in terms of modern with supernatural, I'd say Himenospia or that one manga (that I can't remember the name to) about an island, where the males are immortal and females can switch bodies that ends with aliens. (Which also ended kinda abruptly, likely by axe-kun)

What the fuck?

Ablsolutely NOTHING is explained, what in the world is this shit?

At least with that island thing we get to see some backstory, but this is just "Bam, done, take it or leave it"

I feel pretty sad about this one, the plot was more intriguing than I expected and the mangaka was doing some pretty disturbing body horror stuff at points. I'm glad I read it, but I haven't been so pissed off with Axe-kun for a while.

In any event, thank you to everyone involved for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Itou's the priest that offered everything but his brain right? If so, that guy is so screwed.🙁

Sad it had to end. Just when it started getting interesting too. They didn't even properly show Yume in this chapter. Really wanted to see what she looks like with long hair.

At least we managed to see some of the kids in the group here. Poor Isari is probably traumatized for life. I'm sure she wasn't this skittish at the start. Kokomi and Yura turned out as expected. Still amazing how calm she was around Tooru. Have to wonder how the rest of the kids turned out though.

Would be real interested if this got a sequel.

R71

Awful ending, full of meaningless expositional drivel from nobodies like the last few chapters and he impregnates some non-character while Yume, the only character Tooru had any dynamic with, gets sidelined with a single panel for reasoning. Guess I should be used to this happening at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread