A Thing Hiding in an Erotic Cult

i thought the story just typical ecchi manga but kinda got some mystery wondering what are those black tentacle things tho

It's basically a manga about Cthulhu
EPlGEqV.png

I think the author somehow tries to get us to understand the influence of cults on their believers.
It's quite deep and mysterious.
And scary (a little).

Love the spanking and the focus on the nee-san in this manga. Some of the writing and art could be improved but they're decent enough for ecchi stuff.
Came for the cover illustration, stayed for the author's (arguably) good taste.

Group Leader
I could not figure out what's going on other than some sex cult thing or some shit. I don't know I thought there was gonna be
more mystery

Group Leader
The sex and psychological part is quite similar to what happened in the Children of God cult. They made kids practice sex from early on and had some really sick ideas, like promoting pedophilia and Flirty Fishing, where they made the women in the group go out and have sex with men just to lure them into the group. They published a comic called True Komix that’s extremely disgusting, considering they wrote about their everyday stuff. The grand daughter of the leader, Dave Berg, is still active in the cult. Her brother committed suicide in the early 00’s.

This manga gives me the most gross, disgusting feeling the entire time reading it. It's like watching your family get raped in slow motion starting from the moment the rapist starts taking his belt off.

Did she teleport? she was far away from him how did she get between the 2 dudes???

This feels like the hentai gacha version of Shinsekai Yori. At least the art's good

Double-page supporter
Not sure how to describe this.....dumpster fire comes to mind. Weak plot, generic villain, two stupid kids and no real drive to read beyond chapter two.

Users who are viewing this thread