A Thing Hiding in an Erotic Cult

The first three chapters are quite horrifying in a positiv way. I hope it won´t end like "Kono SHima" which went from god to bad to terrible in a few chapters.

Group Leader
@MinecraftNoob What do you mean, Kono Shima was great! So many sex scenes, it was fucking brilliant! It’s a masterpiece, just like Gigguk said Ero Manga Sensei was a fucking masterpiece.

Everything above this is entirely sarcasm.

I don’t know if this is horrifying in a positive way. I don’t think horrifying can be positive.

Considering this is by the same author as Kono Shima, I’m expecting this to go to “fucked up shit” just like Kono Shima.

I love her artstyle, but jesus, do you always have to make stories that make Asanagi’s feel like nothing?

FTU

It's seems rapey, so won't read further than chapter 3.

Dropped. Rated at 1/10.

Well, atleast she will captivate the degenerates that actually like this. Good for them and she. Have fun reading it.

; just found out the author is a girl then good for HER

Power Uploader
Volume 1 has now been completed... will be now based on the magazine chapters...

Fed-Kun's army
You ever accidentally find an author where you're like...

"Why is this person not just drawing hentai already?"

Cause really. Freaking really.

You should probably stop self inserting yourself into fiction you'll enjoy things more

I just wanna know where the hell they justify crossing Cthulu mythos with a sex cult.

Yup. The addictive gatcha system was passed down from the cosmic horror of Cthulu. I believe it.

Users who are viewing this thread