A Thing Hiding in an Erotic Cult

>I just wanna know where the hell they justify crossing Cthulu mythos with a sex cult.

"The time would be easy to know, for then mankind would have become as the Great Old Ones; free and wild and beyond good and evil, with laws and morals thrown aside and all men shouting and killing and revelling in joy. Then the liberated Old Ones would teach them new ways to shout and kill and revel and enjoy themselves, and all the earth would flame with a holocaust of ecstasy and freedom. Meanwhile the cult, by appropriate rites, must keep alive the memory of those ancient ways and shadow forth the prophecy of their return."

Also, google cult of Shub Niggurath

Oh man this is terrible, by the way anyone knows where i can read the raws? Just improving my land of the rising sun skills yo. Raws tho, where are they?

I tried reading it all to chapter 5.

It's pretty horrible. Not just because of what's happening. But the plot doesn't get me engaged to it. And the part where the old man wearing a glass, that also emits an NTR vibe (which I'm not really a fan of but that doesn't matter), spat the words gacha, rng and f'ng super rare, made me laugh so loud it woke my neighbor from another country. Like what, usually with reveals like, when they feed a black smoke a woman thingy should be a little suspicious, or maybe a little scary, but no. Because of the s**pid gacha thing I just laughed my self so hard.

Usually mysteries tend to get me asking what will happen or what are they hiding, but with this, nope. I just found myself laughing.

Oh the guy who wants to sleep with the girl MC but gets cockblocked by a girl was also hilarious.

Edit : But you know what, I think I might still read the future chapters if it comes out.

Dex-chan lover
I scrolled down to have hope that no NTR occurs in here, but instead, Cthulhu reveals his hand in creating Gacha, apparently

IT SEEMS WE FOUND ANOTHER CHAOS CULT INQUISITOR
WE NEED TO EXTERMINATE THESE TRAITORS OF HUMANTIY BY DEGRADING THEMSELFS TO THIS SHAMEFUL CULT OF SLAANESH !!!!

Fed-Kun's army
How can this not be sister NTR? 😡No wonder the ratings are so low.
I can't muster the will to read the first chapter. 😨
If there's no sister/mother ntr when there's 69 chapters out, someone DM me plz, thanks

mrf

Too bad this isn't hentai that's why it was unloved.
The content is too much, i don't like ntr but i don't mind it just why not become hentai??!

Dex-chan lover
The title brought me here, not the cover, which is seldom. I hoped to find a slice-of-life, comedy, romance gag-manga. The title as a short summery "A Thing Hiding in an Erotic Cult" would make an excellent setup for that.

@LarkAlfen: Heretics have not only abandoned the light of the God-Emperor, but have chosen to worship false gods in opposition to the divine might of the God-Emperor. Their crime is their existence, and their punishment is death. There is no reasoning with the Heretic, no offering of repentance, no acts of mercy. They are to be purged without hesitation. Death to the Heretic.

Everyone's talking about the cthulhu × gacha + sex shit, but what about the whole, you know, FUCKING YOUR SIBLINGS THING? We jus' gon' gloss over that?

I don't know much about cults, no experience, so maybe the whole sibling thing is a staple?? The only thing I know for sure is due to the recent rise of cult culture/exposure in Asian countries, there have been more j- and k-dramas about them. I don't watch them, a lot of times the premise is really boring, they try to add mystery/ thiller/ drama/ psychological plot point(s) but they all fall flat, due to the cult itself being the sole star of the show. Like instead of forming the cult around the people who join, they created a cult and threw people into it, so the characters have no lives or personalities outside of "cult person #437". Do any of these kids have a personality/ background or even a name??? I don't know the siblings name and I've read up to the most recent chapter...

There are certain parts I find funny like the first chapter when
the car crashed and the dad saw the male sibling with his eyes rolled back in his head,
the event happened so suddenly and we hadn't been introduced to the characters yet as people... I had no investment in them, so to see them like that made me chortle a bit

To anyone reading, the author is notoriously bad at writing a coherent plot. As such I'd recommend following this manga purely for the chaos, as was the case with their previous work, and not for the sex or whatever. This is an awful manga and will continue to be so, but it's fun to follow their trainwrecks.

PS. Here's a fun little bet. Despite being a sex cult I bet that we will see no Male/male action during the course of this entire manga.

Users who are viewing this thread