A Timid Woman Longing for Her Delivery Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Damn. I was enjoying it so much, and it ends?
And the three month separation sucks. Rinko just breaking all contact like that.

Fed-Kun's army
THE STORY ENDED WITH THEM HOLDING HANDS!!!
OMG OMG, I can't even, They were Holding Hands guys!

This was such an adorable story, there may be people who dislike it but, as long as it is warming hearts, it fulfilled its purpose.
Thank you so much for the chapter, it brighten my day up <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Ore

Dex-chan lover
Ahhh... The fucking retarded "I didn't take your confession seriously" trope. My fucking god what a fucking piece of shit of writing.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, so now we'll never know what was the deal with her bitchy former coworker, Aida? That looked like a future plot point...

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the upload it was nice to see best girl Rinko to come in for the clutch. Also to see that Takase didn't revert to how she was after the sleepover didn't go as intended was a nice development for her.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like it was wrong for her to blurt out her confession when Rinko was still dealing with her grandmothers health, but I guess it worked out...?

Dex-chan lover
Good ending, would've loved just a couple more pages though

Double-page supporter
@Ore That's not what happened at all. Rinko said she didn't understand it because it was completely outside her context, not that she didn't take it seriously. The fact that she spent the time to think it through and realize her feelings shows that she did take it seriously.

Ore

Dex-chan lover
@rebel16 She literally answers "What do you mean by that?" and left her hanging for an unspecified amount of time. Not answering or deflecting is why the trope is shitty even if it is acknowledged.

Lol @Ore. she was not deflecting her confession. It is just that she was not sure what the other girl meant when she got confessed and thats why she said "What do you mean by that". And, for the love of god, people dont need to answer immediately when they got confessed. They need time to think about it. The trope is cliched but the execution is far from being shitty and it doesnt make it a bad piece of writing just because you don't like that lol.

Users who are viewing this thread